Edd march 2012

pehfam

Think my hubby is just plain lazy, so angry...:bmad: had a short discussion and guess what he say, his timing in the morning not fixed, sometimes go office, sometimes go n fetch clients or bosses from oversea... argggggggggg ( I actually have to get myself a drink to cool down...)

Anyway decided to install cam in the house, guess this is the only way out... but I will tell my hubby, if anything go WRONG or maid abuse bb ( touch wood!!! ) He will be FULLY responsible!

errr my period not here yet... am not breastfeeding.. hmm.. late???:err:

pehfam

My boy seems to have caught the cough virus yesterday. Anyone knows whether I can still proceed to bring him for injections for 2 mth old? :err:
You wanna call the clinic first to check?? Cos there is a risk of having fever after the jab... think better to wait till bb is well before going for any jab bah... that's my take...

pehfam

Hi mummies, can I check the total volume your little ones take in for ebm? Coz mine seems to drop recently. He's 5.7kg during his last check up.
My bb is fully on FM but his intake seems to have drop too in the day... he will be awake for quite a while ( up to 5hr ) and start to fuss and refuse to finish his milk. The only time he guai guai finish his milk is at night, so me actually up his intake at night....

Rye

But touchwood IF anything happens it may hv irreversible consequences... U would not be happy either even if u say your hubby is fully responsible...
We also contemplated infant care n maid at home alone with dd. but decided n firm on bringing dd to mil everyday. A hassle for me but much safer n ican work peacefully.

katsg

I see...anyway will still go to visit tmr afternoon to check with doc whether had any medicines for 2 months old infant as heard that infants under 3 months if fall sick got no medications one. Had to self recover...now my boy down with flu as well...becoming more fussy...@@

katsg

You wanna call the clinic first to check?? Cos there is a risk of having fever after the jab... think better to wait till bb is well before going for any jab bah... that's my take...
Ya, I also feel so as scare bb will become super fussy if he is sick & had to inject same time...@@

Jaycee

i think pehfam or her hubby can also send her baby to infant care, if got one nearby. then no need hire maid already. so will not have privacy concerns at home with the presence of a "stranger". and less worries of baby abuse by maid.

by the way, my 1st "normal-cycle" menses just came today!! so fast, only 2 months after childbirth... i really dread having menses, LOL.

anyone else (MAR 2012 EDD mummies) had her menses too ???

:tno:
My menses already came back end of April.. Just 1 month plus after giving birth..
I was also abit shocked as I was told if I was breastfeeding, it shld not start so soon.. Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones..

Rye

My menses came.. Only after mere 2 mths. But it came for 3 days n not even heavy... So light that it is just 20% more than spotting. Something wrong?

pehfam

I see...anyway will still go to visit tmr afternoon to check with doc whether had any medicines for 2 months old infant as heard that infants under 3 months if fall sick got no medications one. Had to self recover...now my boy down with flu as well...becoming more fussy...@@
Oh dear hang in there, my boy was down with flu previously so i know how you feel ( best part, hubby away on biz trip so me have to handle him all on my own!) the only medication we ever got was for fever after his jab, even that doc advise don't give unless necessary...

During that period I try to let him sleep as much as possible ( even if it mean having to carry him most of the time) and drink as much as possible ( would give him another 20-30ml after 1 1/2 hr after his regular feed) As the saying goes, you either feed the cold or sleep away the flu ( so me try both!) Thank god he recover on the third day....

katsg

Oh dear hang in there, my boy was down with flu previously so i know how you feel ( best part, hubby away on biz trip so me have to handle him all on my own!) the only medication we ever got was for fever after his jab, even that doc advise don't give unless necessary...

During that period I try to let him sleep as much as possible ( even if it mean having to carry him most of the time) and drink as much as possible ( would give him another 20-30ml after 1 1/2 hr after his regular feed) As the saying goes, you either feed the cold or sleep away the flu ( so me try both!) Thank god he recover on the third day....
My boy had been fussing the whole day today. Cry and cry and not much appetite. Wonder wat's wrong! @@ So far doc only prescribe nasal drops...@@

Last edited:

katsg

My boy had been fussing the whole day today. Cry and cry and not much appetite. Wonder wat's wrong! @@ So far doc only prescribe nasal drops...@@
Today my boy still quite fussy but not as much as yesterday. Thanks GOD and really hope that he can recover soon...@@

pehfam

Today my boy still quite fussy but not as much as yesterday. Thanks GOD and really hope that he can recover soon...@@
Oh by the way, is he sleeping in air con room?? If so u may want to try sleeping with fan only ( as per advise by pd )

katsg

Oh by the way, is he sleeping in air con room?? If so u may want to try sleeping with fan only ( as per advise by pd )
Yes, sleeping in air-con room but we lower the temp to 27 deg with low fan. Hubby can't sleep w/o aircon. Daytime will on the fan for him...:)

magdalenechoo

Congratulations, All March Mummies! :Dancing_tongue:

for mummies who wish to breastfeed for short-term, or are not sure which breastpumps suits them the most, can consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates!

for choice of breastpumps & their rates pls visit http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f103/renting-pump-85536/

we can deliver the breastpumps to your doorsteps if its not too far away from Sembawang :)
for mummies who are still in their confinement, we will try our very best to deliver even if u are staying quite a distance away from us...

Happy Breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on!

pehfam

Yes, sleeping in air-con room but we lower the temp to 27 deg with low fan. Hubby can't sleep w/o aircon. Daytime will on the fan for him...:)
Oh okie, hope your boy is alright now. I sleep with my boy in his room so no air-con for me and him :p Hubby still continue to enjoy his big bed and air-con ( hee hee during weekends he would bunk in with us ... think he's feeling guilty!)

katsg

Oh okie, hope your boy is alright now. I sleep with my boy in his room so no air-con for me and him :p Hubby still continue to enjoy his big bed and air-con ( hee hee during weekends he would bunk in with us ... think he's feeling guilty!)
Wow, are you currently a working mum or stay at home mum? Ya, he is getting better now. Thanks GOD as he's extremely fussy for the past 2 days...only yesterday starts to get back to normal and appetite returns back too so today resume back the 120ml for him. Previously was only feeding him 100ml but on more feeds as he drink lesser...

pehfam

Wow, are you currently a working mum or stay at home mum? Ya, he is getting better now. Thanks GOD as he's extremely fussy for the past 2 days...only yesterday starts to get back to normal and appetite returns back too so today resume back the 120ml for him. Previously was only feeding him 100ml but on more feeds as he drink lesser...
currently a stay home mum going back to the workforce in Aug :) glad that he's recovering well take care!