Edd march 2012

Wai Tze

It could be due to air in the tummy. Did you manage to burp the air out or you didn't and just continue with the feed? Another reason is also becos she may be wanting to sleep and drink at the same time so she is crying. My boy also sometimes behaves like this. Usually is cos there is air in the tummy or he wants to sleep at the same time...
My boy also has the same problem! I tot it was not common. My boy always cries during feeds and it's abit Pai sey if we are outside coz everyone will be looking at us. I guess mine is due to sleep and hungry at the same time. How to handle? Hmmmm...

katsg

My boy also has the same problem! I tot it was not common. My boy always cries during feeds and it's abit Pai sey if we are outside coz everyone will be looking at us. I guess mine is due to sleep and hungry at the same time. How to handle? Hmmmm...
Basically you had to burp out the air first when you notice that he is crying non-stop after few suckles. If after burp out the air, he still cries, means he wants to sleep as probably he didn't get enough sleep from the previous before you feed him.

katsg

Seems like only the few of us mummies here are active in this thread. Where had the rest of the EDD March mummies went to? Probably too busy with looking after their bb...:p

pehfam

Thk most of our baby has this problem... Mine too, usually I will burp him cos most of the time is air on tummy. At times he is just feeling warm ( as it only happen in the afternoon) n I will need to on the air con...

Rye

Same. My girl does that but not all the time. She drinks 50 ml n poos n sometimes then cry for milk n other times cries becos the shes soaking in poo... Other times would be crying while drinking n breaking wind... :confused:
:)

katsg

Same. My girl does that but not all the time. She drinks 50 ml n poos n sometimes then cry for milk n other times cries becos the shes soaking in poo... Other times would be crying while drinking n breaking wind... :confused:
:)

How come your girl only drinks 50ml now? What is her weight now?

Rye

Most of her feeds r 100ml. Occasionally her first or 2nd morning feed goes up to 130ml.
Sometimes her intake increases after a big poo... :)

pehfam

Hi mummies, just wondering how do u care for your little ones when you r back to work? I was a SAHM but am returning to work in Aug. We are in the mist of hiring a maid but i'm concern about leaving bb with maid alone. Told my hubby that my mother offer to come in n babysit ( she will have to stay with us during the weekdays as I don't want her to be travelling 2hrs each day, too tiring for her) but hubby dont like the ideal of having another person in the house ( our place quite small, 2bedroom apt) He kept saying tats its ok to leave bb n maid alone...

Wai Tze

Hi mummies, can I check the total volume your little ones take in for ebm? Coz mine seems to drop recently. He's 5.7kg during his last check up.

hayashi43

Hi mummies, just wondering how do you care for your little ones when you r back to work? I was a stay at home mum but am returning to work in Aug. We are in the mist of hiring a maid but i'm concern about leaving baby with maid alone. Told my hubby that my mother offer to come in n babysit ( she will have to stay with us during the weekdays as I dont't want her to be travelling 2hrs each day, too tiring for her) but hubby dont like the ideal of having another person in the house ( our place quite small, 2bedroom apt) He kept saying tats its ok to leave baby n maid alone...
for me, we hired a maid to take care e babies but asked my mother in law to help as well, but mother in law's role will be more like "supervising" as we also feel it's not a good idea to leave e baby alone w e maid at home.

Or how about you send baby and maid to your mum place and pick them everyday after work? like that your hubby dont have to worry having extra person in e house and your mum also dont need to travel...we may be doing that too if my mother in law can't come over everyday, hubby is in e midst of working out a way with my mother in law

pehfam

for me, we hired a maid to take care e babies but asked my mother in law to help as well, but mother in law's role will be more like "supervising" as we also feel it's not a good idea to leave e baby alone w e maid at home.

Or how about you send baby and maid to your mum place and pick them everyday after work? like that your hubby dont have to worry having extra person in e house and your mum also dont need to travel...we may be doing that too if my mother in law can't come over everyday, hubby is in e midst of working out a way with my mother in law
Tats my initial plan but hubby say my mum place too far ( mum stay jurong, we stay eunos, hubby work in bukit batok)

hayashi43

Tats my initial plan but hubby say my mum place too far ( mum stay jurong, we stay eunos, hubby work in bukit batok)
ask ur hubby send to ur mum's place before his work and fetch them after work, since at west area?

install camera at the ceiling of your house to monitor the maid
that can only work for certain areas in e house, cos not allowed to install camera in maid's room. For us, maid is sharing room with my 2 bb and she change clothes in toilet, so their room's door is opened all e time

Can you restrict the area of movement for the maid during the day time so that you can supervise using the cam? Like in the living hall and kitchen only.. just a thought :p

ask ur hubby send to ur mum's place before his work and fetch them after work, since at west area?

that can only work for certain areas in e house, cos not allowed to install camera in maid's room. For us, maid is sharing room with my 2 bb and she change clothes in toilet, so their room's door is opened all e time

katsg

i think pehfam or her hubby can also send her baby to infant care, if got one nearby. then no need hire maid already. so will not have privacy concerns at home with the presence of a "stranger". and less worries of baby abuse by maid.

by the way, my 1st "normal-cycle" menses just came today!! so fast, only 2 months after childbirth... i really dread having menses, LOL.

anyone else (MAR 2012 EDD mummies) had her menses too ???

:tno:
Wow, so fast! Are you doing any breastfeeding or partial breastfeeding? Or ur bb is fully on formula right now? Heard that if you are breastfeeding, menses will not come...I still doing some partial bf at the moment although the qty not much now, only abt 20-30ml each pump once a day...

katsg

My boy seems to have caught the cough virus yesterday. Anyone knows whether I can still proceed to bring him for injections for 2 mth old? :err: