Contractions starting fo MTB Oct 2008?

madalene

Contraction to me is really funny. LOL cos when the contraction comes, u can see the stomach shrink like that becomes very tight. then can somehow like see the shape of the baby position inside. (thats when im in my 3rd trimester) actually contraction is not painful. just the stomach very tight? abit of discomfort. =D

mine is abit pain wo.
near the lower abdomina. like mense cramp feeling... is it contraction?

lonerjas

i have more n more contractions leh, (over these 3 days).
am still abit lost. 2-3 days ago, i have 2-3 contractions in a day, yest, i felt it more about 5 times in a day... today so far, i felt 3 times ler. should i be on my alert?

the problem is, i am only 36 weeks. should have at least 2-4 weeks more.
:embarrassed:

shld be normal it will more intensive when nearer to EDD date...

Yes is terrible menses cramp feelins

badtzzz

me went for pedicure during my last trimester, sounr once every 2 weeks, cos they can help to srcub my legs.

swollen legs maybe u can try pre-natal message? they ease the water retention away..
i tot they cannot massage too hard on your legs, not good or what? I'm not too sure...cos the last time i went for pedicure (during 2nd trimester), they ask if i'm pregnant and they did not had a full massage on my legs...

badtzzz

Is water retention, cannot help de mayb massage a bit to help circulation lor...

If you natural birth water retention on fingers go off quite fast but if u go for c-sect water retention will get worst after birth.. no worries for c-sect still will subside but just tk longer time:Dancing_tongue:
will try massaging on my knees tonight to see if it's gets better. I felt not so swollen at work..Hahaha

lonerjas

yup agree alot ppl do prenatal massages nowadays...

my contractions really not regular cos i 2 days no contractions le LOL

lonerjas

pre-natal is another way of pamperin... hehehhhe.... oh.....
Lonerjas: is your due date nearing?

Sort of nearing i guess 6 more weeks...

This is really killing me... I envy those mummy who no need work just stay home... I miss the time when i have my DS oso nv work eat . sleep , shopping. LOL if not for my new hse i don tink i wanna work..:shyxxx:

Ah Cheng

Hey Madalene - when are you taking leave?

My feets are so swollen, like 豬腳 (Pig Trotters)now. So always feel tired easily after walking too long.

badtzzz

Sort of nearing i guess 6 more weeks...

This is really killing me... I envy those mummy who no need work just stay home... I miss the time when i have my DS oso nv work eat . sleep , shopping. LOL if not for my new hse i don tink i wanna work..:shyxxx:
how do u feel when the EDD is getting nearer? I tends to feel very tired after few hours of shopping and to go to bed like 11pm during weekdays. Body is getting very tired and not as engertic as usual

Being a housewife is a good idea, but the cons is that i don't like to spend my hubby $$ for shopping spree.

By then, i should be spending less on fashionable clothes, accessories, beauty products, spa, pedi/medi...etc... I will then feel a bit yellow by staying all day at home. Neverthless, having the mood to ta pang myself...Kind of don't really like the feel of it. But it's great to be with your kids most of the time. I'm so fickled!!!

lonerjas

how do u feel when the EDD is getting nearer? I tends to feel very tired after few hours of shopping and to go to bed like 11pm during weekdays. Body is getting very tired and not as engertic as usual

Being a housewife is a good idea, but the cons is that i don't like to spend my hubby $$ for shopping spree.

By then, i should be spending less on fashionable clothes, accessories, beauty products, spa, pedi/medi...etc... I will then feel a bit yellow by staying all day at home. Neverthless, having the mood to ta pang myself...Kind of don't really like the feel of it. But it's great to be with your kids most of the time. I'm so fickled!!!

Same lor don work mus see hubby face for $$...

Last time i nv work cos my acc got $$ my dad putnin my acc when he do business overseas.. So i spend and shoppin on my expenses... Very shiok de my acc got 6 digits de LOL.. But the things is lazy to dress up and go out.. Then if don go out we turn yellowish keke... Now got work at least don feel like burdening ppl on finance hor...

I don wanna be a housewife but i would like not to work at all when preggy... Cos now i alwiz AL and MC other colleagues and to do my work i very pai sey oso..

January84

hehehe, i guess most of us here don like to work when preggy.. easily tired ba...

want to eat, want to sleep, want to laze, want to chat and gossip.

DONT WANT TO WORK!

lonerjas

Body so tired how to work...

Even now i AL 1 day at home oso hadr to rest leh need to tkcare DS do some house chores..... Not easy leh...

madalene

Hey Madalene - when are you taking leave?

My feets are so swollen, like 豬腳 (Pig Trotters)now. So always feel tired easily after walking too long.

m going on leave from 22nd sep onwards. got reason one.
my work place is at suntec. from 20th onwards, they closing the roads for the F1 Race. and i have to clear my 12 days AL, so i take earlier lor...
my ML will start from 9 Oct onwards... you leh?

eh, my legs also leh. like pig trotters indeed. :embarrassed:then hor, if you use finger press, the flesh sink down one. hink the water retention is quite bad leh. wat is worst is, i cannot fold my legs at the knees too much now. both thigh and calf so bloated... my water retention is really bad leh. how is yours? difficult to walk too long liao. so worried, during my pregnancy, i din manage to walk alot. now like dat, even harder to walk.
Sigh....:shyxxx:

we have another 4-5 weeks more huh...
jia you. must pull thru to the finishing line...

madalene

hehehe, i guess most of us here don like to work when preggy.. easily tired ba...

want to eat, want to sleep, want to laze, want to chat and gossip.

DONT WANT TO WORK!

wei, u 2 ah... dun eat, sleep, laze till main door cannot go out hor.

but ya la, given the choice, who wana work rite. bobian, singapore std of living so high, after those 4 mths, we still have to pull ourselves up and go work... if not, how to bring up our BB... sigh...:shyxxx:

January84

muahahahahahahah!!!!!! yeah.... imagine 4 months getting paid while not working. . . . .

*the men don get it*

lonerjas

wei, u 2 ah... dun eat, sleep, laze till main door cannot go out hor.

but ya la, given the choice, who wana work rite. bobian, singapore std of living so high, after those 4 mths, we still have to pull ourselves up and go work... if not, how to bring up our BB... sigh...:shyxxx:
Aiya at least can 40weeks don work while preggy... Let Dh xin ku lor cos our tummy oso xin ku leh.. They dunno... DH only pocket xin ku thats all..

But if ask me don work forever look after kids no way haha... NO $$ no shoppin no way man...

When preggy ah travelling from home to work is very tiring de leh