Contractions starting fo MTB Oct 2008?

January84

Aiya at least can 40weeks don work while preggy... Let Dh xin ku lor cos our tummy oso xin ku leh.. They dunno... DH only pocket xin ku thats all..

But if ask me don work forever look after kids no way haha... NO $$ no shoppin no way man...

When preggy ah travelling from home to work is very tiring de leh

hahahha, ya, no $ to shop how can! must be financial independent as well so that we can buy what we want instead of asking for $.

Ah Cheng

Hi Madalene,
Yah, same like my feets. It just look so full and bloated. never see my leg like that, last time wear size 6, now become 8. So ugly!

Ways to fight bloating during pregnancy

Water retention or ‘bloating’ is usually a result of rising hormone levels which cause you to retain more fluid than you would normally.

There are a number of different ways to help reduce the effects of this during your pregnancy, and some of these include:

Lie down or elevate your feet regularly. Try and get your feet elevated as much as you can, especially during the third trimester.

Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, shoes or stockings as these will only restrict the blood flow and make your fluid retention worse.

Exercise will also help you a great deal with fluid retention, try swimming, yoga or walking.

Drink water- try and ensure that you are drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day. You should be doing this even if you are not suffering from fluid retention anyway.

Ah Cheng

m going on leave from 22nd sep onwards. got reason one.
my work place is at suntec. from 20th onwards, they closing the roads for the F1 Race. and i have to clear my 12 days AL, so i take earlier lor...
my ML will start from 9 Oct onwards... you leh?]

So from 22nd Sept onwards till 8 Oct - you clearing leave ya? Not using it as ML? Me on leave from 6th Oct (2 weeks before EDD). Too tired to go to office, have start to hand over to my colleagues (scare in case suddenly need to go for labour).

Too tired to go out for lunch, cant walk due to the swollen feet. Lucky my colleagues are all very nice, help me to buy lunch back. :)

Celina

Its prefectly normal, i have mild contractions since 8th mth, but so long as its not frequent. No worries.!!! enjoy ur pregnancy, ur lil 1 is coming out soon.

lonerjas

i scare they come uninvited... my DH don wan to see them..

If they come i dunno how to reject and my DH sure flare up..

badtzzz

Neh my DS quarrel with his parents... HAha anyway i just shift out of my monster in law hse this yr.. cannot tahan them..
haiz, i use to have conflicts with my MIL as well before moving out...i shifted hse while i was pregnant lor...bo pian...not really a happy mummy while staying with them...now more relax and happy hopefully it's gd for the baby as well...Sometimes felt not as foruntate as those mummies with good MIL...

We go back sometimes, but nv talk much...only collect letters and deliver mooncakes also nv stay long cos MIL is like so jie pi....jus sit in living rm n watch shows for like 15 mins and then we go off...haiz...like v sad case..

Last edited:

January84

i scare they come uninvited... my DH don wan to see them..

If they come i dunno how to reject and my DH sure flare up..
hmmm, abit ma fan.. . . . but if your DH don like, then u have to be firm loh, since you got "passport" liao...

lonerjas

hmmm, abit ma fan.. . . . but if your DH don like, then u have to be firm loh, since you got "passport" liao...

I scare i hard soft... they alwiz use they miss my son as an excuse leh...

How canb i really brush them off my back totally... haha..:shyxxx:

lonerjas

haiz, i use to have conflicts with my MIL as well before moving out...i shifted hse while i was pregnant lor...bo pian...not really a happy mummy while staying with them...now more relax and happy hopefully it's gd for the baby as well...Sometimes felt not as foruntate as those mummies with good MIL...

We go back sometimes, but nv talk much...only collect letters and deliver mooncakes also nv stay long cos MIL is like so jie pi....jus sit in living rm n watch shows for like 15 mins and then we go off...haiz...like v sad case..

Ya lor y some MIL so gd so like shit huh...

Esp those oldie type nv study nv worj de MIL is worst... Those educated ones still not so bad

madalene

Hi Madalene,
Yah, same like my feets. It just look so full and bloated. never see my leg like that, last time wear size 6, now become 8. So ugly!

Ways to fight bloating during pregnancy

Water retention or ‘bloating’ is usually a result of rising hormone levels which cause you to retain more fluid than you would normally.

There are a number of different ways to help reduce the effects of this during your pregnancy, and some of these include:

Lie down or elevate your feet regularly. Try and get your feet elevated as much as you can, especially during the third trimester.

Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes, shoes or stockings as these will only restrict the blood flow and make your fluid retention worse.

Exercise will also help you a great deal with fluid retention, try swimming, yoga or walking.

Drink water- try and ensure that you are drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day. You should be doing this even if you are not suffering from fluid retention anyway.

For me hor, i have always been elevating my legs at nights since my 5th month, but now seems like no use ler. I think water intake is impt too. Drink more water... And hor, i heard, dun eat too much salty stuff. it will make them swell more. i noticed it.

Eh, mine worse. original size 7 or 8 - now hor, 9 and sometimes, i feel better wearing my Hubby slippers... Hahaha, serious.

My tummy also bigger and bigger leh, very paisay. (much bigger than that time we met)
Those foodcourts, supermarkets or aunties who passed by me, like to ask me if i am carrying twins or triplets. very paisay cos mine is just a single and somemore is a girl. wondering how big is my girl... scare me sometimes... my mum says it could be water bag, hopefully...:embarrassed:

lonerjas

For me hor, i have always been elevating my legs at nights since my 5th month, but now seems like no use ler. I think water intake is impt too. Drink more water... And hor, i heard, dun eat too much salty stuff. it will make them swell more. i noticed it.

Eh, mine worse. original size 7 or 8 - now hor, 9 and sometimes, i feel better wearing my Hubby slippers... Hahaha, serious.

My tummy also bigger and bigger leh, very paisay. (much bigger than that time we met)
Those foodcourts, supermarkets or aunties who passed by me, like to ask me if i am carrying twins or triplets. very paisay cos mine is just a single and somemore is a girl. wondering how big is my girl... scare me sometimes... my mum says it could be water bag, hopefully...:embarrassed:

Wow swollen legs??? i still wearing same size for my shoes thou...

Ya don eat too salty cos they will make alot cellulite not just water rentention hor

lonerjas

Y preggy so ma fun i oso don understand... Lucky myntis preggy nv balloon haha... no serious water retention just bit at butt and thighs areas... overall no dif...

Sit too much cannot walk too much oso cannot aiyo really ah LOL