Personalized story book for my kid..so fun

momnbaby

Welcome to world of personalized story book! the books so special. Imagine giving your child a beautiful hardbound book featuring him or her as the main character. With the use of a computer and printer, the child can be part of a story about fishing, riding in a fire truck, going to a ball game, or becoming a ballerina dancer. You can encourage your child to read while at the same time educate them about important issues that have a positive impact on individual character development. Parents will want to teach their children the importance of positive lifestyle choices, putting others first, or being a good sport. Personlized story books were written with positive messages for every child.

My child like it very much.. always told me its my book its my story book..

momnbaby

Hi
I would like to create a personalized baby book for my daughter. I am looking at the book called 'Special Delivery'.
Please contact me at jasminewys@yahoo.com.sg
Hi jasmine i have emailed you on 6 of Nov, Have you received it? you may just need to fill up the order form and email back to us.
this is the book your child will stick with it for many years..its the book about her story..

momnbaby

Over many years i found this is very interesting book.. when i read the " My first school day" she was keep laughing and pointing to the picture say who is her best friends and her beloved teacher.. hehe

momnbaby

personalized book is different i think..
1) Make reading fun and educational for our children
2) Every new book is created with the child positioned as the main character.
3) Our stories are always 100% original, based on principles for proper child development.
4) The valuable messages are written into each personalized story to captivate a child’s interest.:Dancing_wub: