EDD: August 2012

zaclin29

yeah.. and enlarge nipples.. -.- My hubby is making fun of it saying baby's mouth got so big to stuff the whole nipple in meh..
MommyDioR, same with me!! My hubby said the same thing too!! He said the baby can choke if I force her to breastfeed....
But looking at my enlarge nipples, I also dont think it can fit into her mouth :p
Mine is like the size of 20cents coin... no kidding!

zaclin29

Ya!!! I could feel the runners between my legs when walking too! I thought me being only 52kg now will not experience this rubbing thingy... So weird! Lol! And enlarged darkened nipples... Soooooo ugly!!!!!

It's so nice our thread is moving fast & we are all opening up here more with several kinds of discussions. I'm so glad to have you all...There's this gf of mine who is also pregnant but she's only in week 16 or something. And when I discussed about pregnancy with her (telling her what I'm experiencing; the pains, aches & changes that my body is having). She'll go like, "oh issit? I don't have such things leh... I even eat sashimi & drink coke daily." Now when I meet her, I don't wish to even talk about anything with her.

Will anyone experience NOTHING during their pregnancy? Hmm, kinda unbelievable for me...
i think eating sashimi is abit too extreme lei....

i have a close colleague who is 35wks preggy and she used to complain all the things she was experiencing when she hit 3rd trimester and always tell me that im so lucky that i didnt get any of those... hahaha... but i said its becos i have not reached her stage yet! so now im getting whatever she was complaining before..... sigh.... now i really missed my 2nd trimester!

mamamarie

I keep getting zapping contractions near my vagina... really annoying. I'm 28wks this week, and I can't wait for my appointment on Fri. Oh and my fingers are really swollen this week. I also get the 'sciatica' which is the tingling sharp sensation from the rectal and down to the back of my legs and cramping. I sit at the office and everytime I get up from my seat I feel so heavy and achy!

mamamarie

MommyDioR, same with me!! My hubby said the same thing too!! He said the baby can choke if I force her to breastfeed....
But looking at my enlarge nipples, I also dont think it can fit into her mouth :p
Mine is like the size of 20cents coin... no kidding!
Oh my gosh, I was always a 38C and now I'm 44D! I think my nipples are the size of lychee!

zaclin29

Wow our thread moves quite fast recently!! Good good!! =)

Haha! Seems like we really facing many problems yeah.. our expanding feet/thighs, our lower backache, our nose bigger..!
I also heard that if you are expecting a boy, your features will change more. For me, face din change much, except the extra flesh! That's why many guessed correctly that I'm expecting a gal. But of coz there are exceptional cases whereby the mummies nose also becomes rounder even if she's expecting gal, or some expecting boys but their features din change much.
Different pregnancies experience differently.

But my thighs do get bigger now!! Before that they are already big, now worse! My hubby even commented that! Sob sob! Said after delivery can go slimming centre! But for my feet, although sometimes they get bloated, but so far my shoe size did not change.. just that it might be tighter (or maybe I'm in denial?!!! haha!!).. I'm still wearing my old shoes.

As for my ML, I intend to work till I pop! Or at least until gynae tells me I'm ready to pop anytime. Dun wanna waste my ML leh.. After that, will take 3-mths of ML so that I can train myself for the future routine. Althought my mom will be helping me to look after my baby, but I intend to bring her back home everynight, then send her over in the morning. Gotta adapt to the new routine.
mer17, how come u only taking 3mths of ML instead of 4mths?

mamamarie

I also have red nose. My MIL chided me on this, but say cute. Hubby keeps saying that my stomach is small and still look skinny to him. Wonder if he is consoling me or what when I have already gained more than 7kg.
Anyway do u mums-to-be feel the area under your bump aching when sit too long? I get that a lot lately and am kind of worried ncheckpoints only due next week.
Yup when i sit, i feel like im cramping up my tummy. I like sitting on my chair with my both legs crossed which is not good, can cause vericose veins, but i like to elevate so it feels like the blood is not rushing down my legs. My tummy feels very hard lately too. I always cant wait to lie down on my bed! Sigh!

I keep getting zapping contractions near my vagina... really annoying. I'm 28wks this week, and I can't wait for my appointment on Fri. Oh and my fingers are really swollen this week. I also get the 'sciatica' which is the tingling sharp sensation from the rectal and down to the back of my legs and cramping. I sit at the office and everytime I get up from my seat I feel so heavy and achy!
I have the same feelings too. Sit, get up got aching feeling, stand too long, legs ache. But my fingers and legs are not swollen yet.

zaclin29

I wanted to buy the Goon diapers at the upcoming expo sales... just to stock up first...
do u think it's too "early" to stock up?
We still have abt 2+ months to go..... but it's really cheap!

wendytan

Hi perky perky,
U all heard about baby plus? My hubby bought it when I m expecting at 2nd mths... I start let baby listening at week 18, total 16 lessons need to b finished till give birth... Just like mummy heartbeat...

Thanks all! I think at this stage, all of us will want our babies to be growing normally naturally and I was really so happy till I kept singing praises to my little girl as she has been listening to me talking.

I'm week 26 now. And actually I've started to download free apps since week 18 on baby rhymes and letting my baby hear. Sometimes i sing to it.. You girls should do it too since most of us are using iPhone! Makes me cheerful and my baby will be joyful too! Cos sometimes some of us finds it weird to be talking to our little ones inside... Listening to rhymes and humbling or singing to it, should be fine. Aiyo! I sound like as if I'm the salesgirl for all these rhymes apps in iPhone! Hahaha!!!

mamamarie

1 mth of unpaid leave? Wow...
guess u will be taking 2mths only?
Actually i wouldnt mind unpaid, i would love to spend more time with my baby. And it's nearing, only 9 to12wksto go! I mean if counting from 37wks since it's full term. I suspect that i might deliver early, in July based on my last period dates was 24 Oct-28 Oct 2011, but my cycle was always late. From 22 days to 40+ days til next period cycle, so who knows. But based on the size of baby, I'm 28wks now or at least by Thurs. I'll let you all know on Fri after my appointment!:001_302:

mamamarie

I hv it during my early stage, think ending of 1st trimester or beginning of 2nd trimester
Wow really? I never noticed mine, maybe I thought it was sweat Haha! But I did feel lots of pain towards end of 1st tri but no never realised if I had any liquid...

Bluemit

Wow really? I never noticed mine, maybe I thought it was sweat Haha! But I did feel lots of pain towards end of 1st tri but no never realised if I had any liquid...
It's small droplets of clear liquid, once dry it become white n flaky like skin coming off. But think only lasted for 2-3 weeks. Pain yes, but 2nd trimester feels ok le. But the pain seems to be gradually coming back

mer17

I'm taking 3 mths first, then for the additional 1 mth, will spread across.. like bringing her for injections, checkups etc.. That's the advise I got from friends.. If not I doubt my AL is sufficient in future.

mer17, how come u only taking 3mths of ML instead of 4mths?