EDD: August 2012

Harmy

Hey any august mummies here??

Just did a pregnancy test last week and according to my calculations il be due early august!

:D

hushhush

just a question, mummy who is giving birth in Aug, do you feel very bloated now? I feel my tummy is getting big, but from what i read from the books, the size of my tummy shouldn't have shown so much. Im worried if there is something is wrong with me.

zaclin29

just a question, mummy who is giving birth in Aug, do you feel very bloated now? I feel my tummy is getting big, but from what i read from the books, the size of my tummy shouldn't have shown so much. Im worried if there is something is wrong with me.
Yes, it is normal to be bloated. It is one of the pregnancy symptom..
I find that I will get bloated when I eat mushroom..
So u need to monitor what u are eating...

Is it sudden bloatedness or everyday u are feeling like that?

kuelapis

congrats to all :Dancing_tongue:
my EDD is July 2012 but we want it so much to be aug as its our anniv.. hahah
my tummy getting big as well, and i start to like to wear legging, long tank, and cardigan to keep warm
does anyone experience on-off bleeding? is it common? my gyn gave me utrogestan and yeah, i lost my appetite just this week, dislike my 'used to like so much' foods and the pimples coming out here and there (body as well)..

zaclin29

congrats to all :Dancing_tongue:
my EDD is July 2012 but we want it so much to be aug as its our anniv.. hahah
my tummy getting big as well, and i start to like to wear legging, long tank, and cardigan to keep warm
does anyone experience on-off bleeding? is it common? my gyn gave me utrogestan and yeah, i lost my appetite just this week, dislike my 'used to like so much' foods and the pimples coming out here and there (body as well)..
I think on-off bleeding is not a good sign? Did u see the doctor?

zaclin29

When are you mummies going for your 1st check-up?

I just made my 1st appt on 9 Jan... Estimated shld be abt 8 wks by then..
can't wait! :Dancing_tongue:

hushhush

I think everyday i feel so bloated. Im hardly eating much as i dont feel like eating at all, this baby only love to drink 100 plus. I think the amount i drink for the past weeks, is what can be added up to 10 years what I have drink.

hushhush

as this is my first time mummy, I went for check up the moment my period is due, so my 1st appt check up was on the 6 weeks.