EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

Yar.. Baby face was facing up.. So end up use vacuum assist delivery.. I had no energy to push at all since I had no food for 30hours..

I delivered in NUH.. Nurses there r quite nice compared to the normal wards..

Jenni

Congrats xuezhen, it ok to use vacuum assist, my ger also, I pain till no strength to push... Endure too much ba haha... When go back jus keep sayang baby head to make it round or slp Yao LAN also can...

PetPet

Sigh, no mood these few days.HL till next Tues then need to work for few days only start my ML.but still no mood, dunno y.tired to think wat to eat every meal. Stretch marks start to form more on hips,super sad. Go out walk not more than 1 hour already no energy.Bb gal still no sign to come out earlier.another 18 days to go.

Jenni

Sigh, no mood these few days.HL till next Tues then need to work for few days only start my ML.but still no mood, dunno y.tired to think wat to eat every meal. Stretch marks start to form more on hips,super sad. Go out walk not more than 1 hour already no energy.Bb gal still no sign to come out earlier.another 18 days to go.
Relax lor, hmm, as long as not overdue ok le la...

Oojo

Wow looks like a lot of mummies so busy..
Logged in thinking the same Jenni.. How's little one? Check up went well?

Came back from gynae visit in afternoon.. 9 more days but seems she is happy inside.. He said to see till next sat.. Should wait till Edd, right? Only after that think of induce?

Snowgal

congrats to all mummies who can hug their babies now... i m still looking forward to it...
i can feel my tummy harden as n when now... y is that so?

btw, do u all bring lappy, magazines, etc to kill time in the hospital?

mei2009

One week to EDD and I haven't packed hospital bag! Instead, I was arranging stuff in the flat in the day. Now at night, too tired to do anything other than nua.. Tomorrow morning, I MUST pack!

Btw, any mummy wear nail polish into delivery room?

babyIsaac

Your body is preparing itself

congrats to all mummies who can hug their babies now... i m still looking forward to it...
i can feel my tummy harden as n when now... y is that so?

btw, do u all bring lappy, magazines, etc to kill time in the hospital?

babyIsaac

My doc gave bb deadline of 5 days overdue aft which he will induce...I don't want induce!!!! So pls cooperate bb...I hv been talking to him everyday till I scold him today but still nothing :( Haha

Came back from gynae visit in afternoon.. 9 more days but seems she is happy inside.. He said to see till next sat.. Should wait till Edd, right? Only after that think of induce?

mei2009:668515 said:
One week to EDD and I haven't packed hospital bag! Instead, I was arranging stuff in the flat in the day. Now at night, too tired to do anything other than nua.. Tomorrow morning, I MUST pack!

Btw, any mummy wear nail polish into delivery room?
G0 pack ur bag.. c0z itS anytime S00n.. i gave birth t0 my girl at 37wkS3dayS.. & n0thing waS prepared.. hehehe... btw, i did wear nail p0liSh t0 delivery r00m.. bright red Sum0re... i tink it Sh0uld be fine.. unleSS ur c-Sect.. then need t0 rem0ve..

mei2009

G0 pack ur bag.. c0z itS anytime S00n.. i gave birth t0 my girl at 37wkS3dayS.. & n0thing waS prepared.. hehehe... btw, i did wear nail p0liSh t0 delivery r00m.. bright red Sum0re... i tink it Sh0uld be fine.. unleSS ur c-Sect.. then need t0 rem0ve..
Keke, I was still staying in a rented apartment at 37 weeks! Thank goodness didn't pop then! Okok, I better go and pack, sighs.. Never like packing...

Oojo

Mei2009, I'm in same situation as u.. At 39 week n still hospital bag isn't packed.. :( will try today for sure, as I always say.. But now with just days left, can be anytime..

Oojo

Yeah babyIsaac, me doing same now. Telling her to cm on time n healthy, hehe.. But seems so happy inside just listening.. :)

My doc gave bb deadline of 5 days overdue aft which he will induce...I don't want induce!!!! So pls cooperate bb...I hv been talking to him everyday till I scold him today but still nothing :( Haha

mei2009

Mei2009, I'm in same situation as u.. At 39 week n still hospital bag isn't packed.. :( will try today for sure, as I always say.. But now with just days left, can be anytime..
Glad to know I'm not the only one haha!

I was trying to pack bottles in case I need to pump so I sterilised a couple. Then I realised they remained wet after that! Should I dry them? But if I dry them with towel or air dry in the open, they won't be sterilised anymore right?? Or can we express milk into wet bottles? Anyone knows?