EDD: August 2012

Kary2500

Yea my monthly appointments are at the hospital.. Dr. Chieng's clinic is there... And lucky Dr hahahaha.. when is your edd?

happy mother

Hi mer 17, thank you so much for your email..... my next appointment is next friday 13/07/2012 at PEH. thought of going for Hospital Tour on the same day....its my :red:frst pregnancy and its a boy baby... im excited and nervous too.... so far my pregnancy ok .... only back pain and sometimes have leg pain too... now a day i feel hungry often..... when i went for my last check up baby weight was at 2kg @ 33 weeks...:Dancing_wub:. now sleeping is a very big poblem for me... im still working so very difficult for me to wake up early without proper sleep...:-( only few more weeks to go Mer , how are you feeling? hardly 4 more weeks to go....:shyxxx:im very scared of labour...do you have any tips or ideas or any excersice to follow up to have easy delivery? you choose normal / c- section? regarding facebook... yes i joined ready but as i told you earlier im very new to this forum & facebook... so just go and read the Aug 2012 mummies comments and information.... you preapred your baby thing ready? where can we buy cheap mittens & botties do you have any ideas?

mer17

Strange, the Dr's name is still "lucky"!! LOL! Duno why! Should be DR HENG (hope the name dun auto-change again!
My EDD is on 8-Aug, what about yours?

Yea my monthly appointments are at the hospital.. Dr. Chieng's clinic is there... And lucky Dr hahahaha.. when is your edd?

mer17

I think those problems that you are facing are very common during pregnancy, so dun worry!
At my last checkup at week 32 (which was about 3 weeks ago), my baby was already 2.2k.. gynae said the baby might be 3.4kg during birth, which I tot it's rather heavy! I scare she'll be too big so now controlling my food intake.. cannot eat too much durians!
I'm scare of labour too! The tot just freak me out! Very useless! haha! I will ask my gynae on my next visit if I should go for natural or c-sect. I'm currently taking up prenatal yoga class, and they are teaching some exercises that apparently can help delivery. Besides that, I also went for parentcraft at Mt A where they taught us exercise for breathing and labours etc... so hope that all these will help! I damn KS!!
I've start packing my delivery bag just in case my gal decides to come out early! But not complete yet thou.. Wat about you?

Hi mer 17, thank you so much for your email..... my next appointment is next friday 13/07/2012 at PEH. thought of going for Hospital Tour on the same day....its my :red:frst pregnancy and its a boy baby... im excited and nervous too.... so far my pregnancy ok .... only back pain and sometimes have leg pain too... now a day i feel hungry often..... when i went for my last check up baby weight was at 2kg @ 33 weeks...:Dancing_wub:. now sleeping is a very big poblem for me... im still working so very difficult for me to wake up early without proper sleep...:-( only few more weeks to go Mer , how are you feeling? hardly 4 more weeks to go....:shyxxx:im very scared of labour...do you have any tips or ideas or any excersice to follow up to have easy delivery? you choose normal / c- section? regarding facebook... yes i joined ready but as i told you earlier im very new to this forum & facebook... so just go and read the Aug 2012 mummies comments and information.... you preapred your baby thing ready? where can we buy cheap mittens & botties do you have any ideas?

babeluv

Hi mer17, I am not sure whether will or not... mine has to be csect coz doc say he is too big, also Aug 8 is 38weeks... but doc say full term can take out. What about your case is it natural birth? I will be at Thomson.