Edd march 2012

Anyone has brought their baby to a public pool? What kind of swim suit you used (cos water cold)? Hmm.. How did you bathe your baby in public?

themissus

I just tried sweet potato for my baby, and she loves it! She hates apple (my mom bought Heinz), but I'm gonna let her try again with organic Gala apples. They should be sweeter. Anyone fed carrots yet? I've been wanting to, but am scared of the nitrate level, so I might just wait till she turns 7mths.

Any suggestions of yellow veges I can intro her to? So far, I've only been giving fruits.

Btw, I use the Avent steamer plus blender. It's so hassle-free, and nutritious for baby too (water from steaming is retained and goes back into puree).

Stay

I just tried sweet potato for my baby, and she loves it! She hates apple (my mom bought Heinz), but I'm gonna let her try again with organic Gala apples. They should be sweeter. Anyone fed carrots yet? I've been wanting to, but am scared of the nitrate level, so I might just wait till she turns 7mths.

Any suggestions of yellow veges I can intro her to? So far, I've only been giving fruits.

Btw, I use the Avent steamer plus blender. It's so hassle-free, and nutritious for baby too (water from steaming is retained and goes back into puree).
I fed carrots... my kiddo likes it too. bought organic ones so should be safer? i like the avent steamer cum blender too! v hassle free minus the part abt washing... :p

hayashi43

I fed carrots... my kiddo likes it too. bought organic ones so should be safer? i like the avent steamer cum blender too! v hassle free minus the part abt washing... :p
I just fed my babies carrot porridge this week and they love it! just like what Stay said, i also used organic one and its natural sweetness even we adults like it...haha
any mummies here fed green vege to babies alrdy? can suggest what vege u prepared?

themissus

Bern looking for organic carrots, but couldn't find them at my ntuc. I asked one of the staff, and she asked me if it's a jelly??? Lol! Think it's time I check cold storage out.

Oh yes, the washing part is pretty cumbersome. I usually just soak in soapy water and leave for my hubby to wash :p Do you use baby dishwashing liquid? Any brand to recommend?

themissus

I just fed my babies carrot porridge this week and they love it! just like what Stay said, i also used organic one and its natural sweetness even we adults like it...haha
any mummies here fed green vege to babies alrdy? can suggest what vege u prepared?
Carrot porridge sounds yum! I'll look out for organic carrots at cold storage; went to several ntuc don't have, only got my usual organic apples.

Stay

Bern looking for organic carrots, but couldn't find them at my ntuc. I asked one of the staff, and she asked me if it's a jelly??? Lol! Think it's time I check cold storage out.

Oh yes, the washing part is pretty cumbersome. I usually just soak in soapy water and leave for my hubby to wash :p Do you use baby dishwashing liquid? Any brand to recommend?
Hihi, I dun think cold storage has. U can try great world city or tanglin mall.

I get the daddy to wash too! Am using tollyjoy for all baby's bottles n utensils including the blender, knife, chopping board etc.

pehfam

what are u using for ur baby to shower? i tried Gaia and Buds. now looking for other types, preferably no rinse but i realised those for sensitive skin need to rinse off.
Am using those free head to toes body was from drypers so far ok but for his face we only wash with wate

pehfam

Brought my bb to the pool at our condo, he was wearing a swimsuit plus a thermal wear, swam twice in the evening ard 5 plus.. Tried twice so far so good u can try. Thk it's ok to bath bb in public cos last round brought him to east coast n saw ppl bathing bb in the public toilet

Brought my bb to the pool at our condo, he was wearing a swimsuit plus a thermal wear, swam twice in the evening ard 5 plus.. Tried twice so far so good u can try. Thk it's ok to bath bb in public cos last round brought him to east coast n saw ppl bathing bb in the public toilet
Hmm, the baby was already sitting thus can bathe? Only concern is that public pOols have no warm water.

hayashi43

Carrot porridge sounds yum! I'll look out for organic carrots at cold storage; went to several ntuc don't have, only got my usual organic apples.
ya i bought mine from cold storage, and this week gonna try spinach and i also got it from cold storage

Hihi, I dun think cold storage has. U can try great world city or tanglin mall.

I get the daddy to wash too! Am using tollyjoy for all baby's bottles n utensils including the blender, knife, chopping board etc.
we also use tollyjoy for almost everything...haha