EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

CheerieGer

Oh, I didn't know dong chong cao no good! But I'll b having c-sec, is it no good as well?

Ur girl so cute! Is she excited that she's having a younger sibling soon?

Hey Hey Dong Chong Cao is too heaty, if you going through natural birth you will experience super blood loss.. no good no good..
dont worry as long as everything is normal, they will only put your baby in the NICU and monitor first.. when my daugther was born, she was only 1.7kg and straight away put on the oxygen and NICU monitor for a night after tat to normal ward.. and that naughty little girl actually shook away the head from the oxygen mask -.-! but she stayed another 2-3 days because she will need to hit at least 2kg before she can discharge..

CheerieGer

Cheerieger- Me too! At thomson medical centre too. My edd is on 25th oct. But my gynae say maybe will earlier leh. I choosing 4bedded. Hopefully will free upgrade me to 2bedded if they not enough 4bedded. Wahahaha
I'm having my c-sec, hopefully on 18oct.. Maybe we get to meet each other if u deliver earlier.. I opt for 1 bed room coz I wan my hubby to stay with me.. ;p but then I heard that this yr alot of deliveries n hospital does not have enough beds n usually we won't get what we want.. Hopefully u will get free upgrade to 2bedded.. :)

Actually dong Chong chao is good but too heaty for pregnant woman, and my gynae also remind me will have too much blood lost is c sect or natural birth so he remind me to take warm herbal like chicken essence, Pao sheng....

Oh yes, everyday she has been asking me when is mei mei coming out lolx.,. I also suddenly very gan Cheong...

stephiechu

Our dates v near leh! Lets update here when we gg to give birth. If rly happens to be on the same day , we can see each other de baby!! Haha then I will "zuan dao " if free upgrade to 2bedded. Getting super excited leh! Our little ones coming out soon le! Woohoo!

I'm having my c-sec, hopefully on 18oct.. Maybe we get to meet each other if u deliver earlier.. I opt for 1 bed room coz I wan my hubby to stay with me.. ;p but then I heard that this yr alot of deliveries n hospital does not have enough beds n usually we won't get what we want.. Hopefully u will get free upgrade to 2bedded.. :)

KhimLim

Hi Stephie and CheerieGer, my EDD is on 26Oct and i will be delivering at TMC too. This is my first pregnancy and i am so super excited to see my gal... :D. Hopefully the delivery will be a smooth smooth one without much pain.

lindyc

Hi all mummy....

I'm new here on the thread. My edd is 20October12, currently week 34, sat will be week 35. Will be at gleneagles. :)
So excited.... Baby weight 2kg last week when I had my appointment. N I already put on 14Kg...

CherieSyd

Hi all mummy....

I'm new here on the thread. My edd is 20October12, currently week 34, sat will be week 35. Will be at gleneagles. :)
So excited.... Baby weight 2kg last week when I had my appointment. N I already put on 14Kg...
Welcome lindyc- we have the same edd. but I am at Mount E. :)

lindyc

Hi cheriesyd,

Wow.... Hopefully my baby don't come out too early.... My gynae will be away on the 2nd week of Oct... Humm I think my baby is a bit small n all the weight seems like going to me.... My next appt is on 21st.

Jojoai

Yeah my baby also gained quite a lot ! But I've gained more. From 45 kg to now 64.6 kg. ): baby only 2.3 kg. I stress ! );

kwokm

kwokm- Haha so daring ah you, self medicate. I'll check with my gynae tmr during my checkup! :D
Yea lmk if eculyptus on skin is fine for bb. Hey my EDD is also on 25 oct. Also delivering in TMC. But as usual Gynae will depend on size of bb to determine actual delivery date. They are usually afraid the bb too big which may cause complication.

I'm planning to start the coconut from week 34 after my checkup next Friday. I think fresh one works better.

stephiechu

KhimLim:692467 said:
Thats great! My gal was 2.2kg when i went for my 32nd week check up =)
Ur edd is one day after mine! Haha. Wah good weight! Mine haven't reach 1.8 when I was in week 32. Tdy actually got week 34 check up one. But gynae last min cldnt make it cos he just help three mummies to deliver and cldnt rush back on time. I wonder my bb got gain alot not.

This year like alot of dragon baby girl leh ! Prepare ur bag to hospital already? ^_^