EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

stephiechu

Jojoai:692612 said:
Yeah my baby also gained quite a lot ! But I've gained more. From 45 kg to now 64.6 kg. ): baby only 2.3 kg. I stress ! );
Haiyo! Mai stress mai stress. After give birth can slowly lose weight back. Bb healthy most impt. Hehe

stephiechu

Yea lmk if eculyptus on skin is fine for bb. Hey my EDD is also on 25 oct. Also delivering in TMC. But as usual Gynae will depend on size of bb to determine actual delivery date. They are usually afraid the bb too big which may cause complication.

I'm planning to start the coconut from week 34 after my checkup next Friday. I think fresh one works better.
u choose how many bedded? We really got a high chance of seeing each other if we rly give birth on exact date. Haha. Okie I'll ask my gynae this sat when I go for the checkup. Anyway. He estimate my bbgirl weight will be 3kg. The coconut must drink once a week? Or twice a week? I drank one last week.

CheerieGer

Hi Stephie and CheerieGer, my EDD is on 26Oct and i will be delivering at TMC too. This is my first pregnancy and i am so super excited to see my gal... :D. Hopefully the delivery will be a smooth smooth one without much pain.
Its my first pregnancy too! N our dates r v near.. I m excited to see my boy too but think will miss him inside me.. Anyway, jia you gals! A few more weeks to go! :)

KhimLim

Yup, few more weeks to go before entering into another phase of my life ;)
I have bought and packed most of the stuffs needed for my stay at TMC.
Hehe... will be going out later to get some mooncake. Feel so tempted by all the mooncake adverts in the magazine.
Do you gals have any good recommendation on traditional 莲蓉mooncake?

diza

Any of u feel any contractions yet?? If yes, how does it feel? Many ppl told me like menses cramps and backache.. They told me as the frequency gets closer, the pain is unbearable... Problem is during my menses, I always have bad cramps and so my tolerance level of pain is quite high.. So sometimes when I feel like menses cramps, it's not that painful and thus difficult for me to keep track using the counter coz I donno is that contraction or what.. Sigh....

Hey.. diza.. try relaxing eg.. RELAX this word.. Breathe in RE.... hold it on for 3secs.. and Lax Out slowly.. i think your baby is preparing for labour soon.. :) feeling anxious for you.. !!

verglas

Any of you feel any contractions yet?? If yes, how does it feel? Many ppl told me like menses cramps and backache.. They told me as the frequency gets closer, the pain is unbearable... Problem is during my menses, I always have bad cramps and so my tolerance level of pain is quite high.. So sometimes when I feel like menses cramps, it's not that painful and thus difficult for me to keep track using the counter coz I donno is that contraction or what.. Sigh....
I experienced contractions one night in my 34th week, but it wasnt labor. It felt like menses cramps but will be recurring in cycles ie you will feel a peak in each cycle. Hope that helps!

stephiechu

anyone have already starting to source for baby full month already??
Yeah! But having headache uh. Everything like so expensive.

Buffet at home >> $10-13 per pax. Cheaper. But troublesome. Need to clean the house. Need worry not enough seats. Very hot cos living room no aircon, and need to accommodate ard 100-120pax. And some relatives might eat both sessions, aftn and evening. Later not enough food.

Buffet at restaurant >> $20 per pax after gst. More pricey. But definitely got enough seats for all the guest. Good environment also. No need to sweat when eating. Haha.

Most probably will choose to celebrate in restaurant bah. Just that confirm over budget. =/

CheerieGer

Maybe do 2days? N 2 sessions per day, lunch n dinner? So can spread out the crowd.. That's what I intend to do.. Do on sat and sun and for lunch n dinner.. But the cleaning up of the hse is a big headache.. I hope my full time maid will b here by then..

lpc1023

Hi, I went for my 34th week checkup today. Baby is 2.8 kg. Doctor said the weight is okay. So I'm going to eat durians because recently craving it. :p
Confirmed with doctor that I will deliver at Mt Alvernia. Any mummies with me?

stephiechu

CheerieGer:693057 said:
Maybe do 2days? N 2 sessions per day, lunch n dinner? So can spread out the crowd.. That's what I intend to do.. Do on sat and sun and for lunch n dinner.. But the cleaning up of the hse is a big headache.. I hope my full time maid will b here by then..
My mother in law they all say best not to do at home. Cos we don't have maid. Den most probably my husband, myself and her will be doing the cleaning part which she say troublesome . Haha. I'm still looking for places whereby I can book their function room at a cheaper price, den ownself cater buffet. somemore I got no relatives or friends staying in condo, if not can ask them to book function room as well. Headache ah headache.

stephiechu

CheerieGer:693057 said:
How many pax u inviting? If evening time right, might hv to order more food wor. Cos just in case some relatives wanna eat both lunch and dinner so they wont lugi. Lol

kwokm

u choose how many bedded? We really got a high chance of seeing each other if we rly give birth on exact date. Haha. Okie I'll ask my gynae this sat when I go for the checkup. Anyway. He estimate my bbgirl weight will be 3kg. The coconut must drink once a week? Or twice a week? I drank one last week.
3kg is good weight. Coconut once a week until closer to 37-38 can take twice a week. In case too Liang afraid bb gets phlegm. Eh can't remember if 2 or 4 bedded. I will confirm with Gynae at my 34 wks visit.

KhimLim

How many pax u inviting? If evening time right, might hv to order more food wor. Cos just in case some relatives wanna eat both lunch and dinner so they wont lugi. Lol
Nowsday buffet caterer had to adhere to the NEA guideline on time-stamping the food when it is prepared. This is aimed at keeping consumers better informed so that they can avoid consuming food that may no longer be fresh. So you might want to plan ahead and decide on the appropriate timing for your buffet =)

Jojoai

For my one month I think a simple catering at home will do. :) if not my mom and I will cook. :) anyway catering I find it better. Don't have to cook or really clean up. And people usually don't eat finish the food so get lesser can alrdy. :)

Ya a big headache to hold at home especially after our confinment.. thot of restuarant too.. eat already then go home and R and R..
:)

Yeah! But having headache uh. Everything like so expensive.

Buffet at home >> $10-13 per pax. Cheaper. But troublesome. Need to clean the house. Need worry not enough seats. Very hot cos living room no aircon, and need to accommodate ard 100-120pax. And some relatives might eat both sessions, aftn and evening. Later not enough food.

Buffet at restaurant >> $20 per pax after gst. More pricey. But definitely got enough seats for all the guest. Good environment also. No need to sweat when eating. Haha.

Most probably will choose to celebrate in restaurant bah. Just that confirm over budget. =/