EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

PeiPei A

Wow.. SGH price difference so little only.. so good.. Mine is in TMC.

Think mine is package price from my gynae, Dr Ang from Sun plaza. But he talked so fast, till now I still confused over how much we have to pay...
The only thing I remembered is I asked how much difference if I opt for single... "additional" $1300+ for 2 nights is too much.. probably higher than 5star hotel... :eek:11:

Last edited:

Shaa

Welcome lindyc- we have the same edd. but I am at Mount E. :)
Hi Lindyc and CherieSyd my EDD is 13 oct so close and delivering at Mt E, with dr Kek lee phin.

completed 36 weeks...baby is 2.66 kg,,,i think the weight is low, but doc says its fine...one more week and i will be full term...cant wait to see my prince :)

How does coconut water help..can someone enlighten me please....

enjoy everyone...

My gynae told me 99% chance to get an upgrade... that's quite high...
So u'll b delivering 1st or 2nd week of oct?

Do you mean free upgrade? Was told by the cust service in tmc that this year no more free upgrade from 4bedder to 2bedder.. weird.. they told u all still got free upgrade?

PeiPei A

Do you mean free upgrade? Was told by the cust service in tmc that this year no more free upgrade from 4bedder to 2bedder.. weird.. they told u all still got free upgrade?
Yes, free upgrade. But it's my gynae who told me. He said he has a lot of customers so he had a deal with TMC to hav free upgrade if available.

luvbaby

i am back!! I started my maternity leave cos nid to rush my part time degree assignment which will be due early before baby is out

How everyone doing??

Just went for my gynae checkup on the past sat, he did a cervical check and i got spotting after that. Is it normal??
my gynae neber mention any dilation just said my pelvic is soft. I have been having cramp+backpain everyday for a week with few hrs interval alrdy

Peipei,
I share the same gynae with you. yes he did mentioned that free upgrade. But do we need to do pre admission?? cos i only rmbr he told me to tell the nurse that i want 4 bedded upon admission.

btw mummies, y not put we come out a list of our edd, gynae, hospital and bb gender to track. then maybe in the event of birth, can provide their bb birthdate beside it.

Jojoai

Is checking of dilation pain ? I heard its pain ...
Anyone booked for premier single at Tmc ? Does anyone know the full deposit including cot bed and necessities for Tmc ?

crystal060

LaraCroft:693407 said:
hi Lara, I've just reached week 37 this week too!! my edd is on 2 Oct. when is yours? :D
Hi Crystal, my EDD is 6th Oct. I hope the baby comes early coz the tummy is getting too big and heavy for me to move around. Legs gets so tired even when standing up for a short time.

I'll be delivering at Thomson Medical Centre. You?
hi Lara, I'll be delivering at tmc too.. my doc is Adelina Wong. yrs? heheh we might deliver tgt since the dates are so near! :)
yah my knees are getting weaker too. can't stand for too long. I even hv problems getting out of the car due to the big tummy. :( plus getting diarrhea and bh more often. sme times I'm confused if it's real contractions or not. :( I've been telling BB not to come out so fast yet as I'm still working this wk. did yr gynae chk your cervix yet?

crystal060

Jojoai:694101 said:
Anyone booked for premier single at Tmc ? Does anyone know the full deposit including cot bed and necessities for Tmc ?
hi jojoai, I did my dilation check last week. it was painful, but the pain didn't last long cuz my gynae was quite swift .

Yes, free upgrade. But it's my gynae who told me. He said he has a lot of customers so he had a deal with Thomson Medical Center to hav free upgrade if available.

is ur gynae lawrence ang? i heard from other mummies that for him can, but not so sure.. good if can get free upgrade.. hehhe

Just had my VE check last week, no pain at all.. i got no spotting too afterwards. either because my gynae really good or my cervix really still close up and tight.. sighz..

I hope so too, but i confirm 1st week of oct have to C sect the baby out already because 2nd week he is travelling and he is afraid i might again emergency c sect so we will settle down once the baby reach 37 weeks which is on the 1st week of oct... now counting down liao.. so gan cheong even though i give birth b4 -.-!!

My gynae told me 99% chance to get an upgrade... that's quite high...
So u'll b delivering 1st or 2nd week of oct?

Shaa

Shaa, edd 12th oct :) what about you?

Wamy, can pay before or during admission. Up to you.

Hi Angeldust, my edd is 13th oct...v close :)

the Mt E rate is actually $4573 actually plus $100 for hubby's lodging and food.

My gynae tested did CTG, dilation check n bacteria test in 36 weeks..
..she is monitoring my sugar level as well cuz my ratings are in the upper noramal range.