EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Your EDD date?

Tat nice :) you feel the movement?
Initial EDD was Mar 2 during 8 weeks visit; then moved forward to Feb 24 during 14 weeks visit based on CRL. Gynae said my bb is growing one week faster than expected.

Anyway, will be confirm again this Friday during 20 weeks scanning :001_302: Soooooo excited yet worry as some of my friends' bb were diagnosed with some problems - cleft lips, only one kidney, short umbilical cord etc..... Sigh...

NeyMO

Smilem,

I got "weird feeling" at lower abdominal but not sure what is that... Could be movement or "hallucination"...haha...

So I would say not much obvious of any movement of bb yet... So envy of other mummies that could already feel it.. Looking forward to the first kick of bb now...:001_302:

NeyMO

So nice to go overseas. My husband want me to fly to US with him on December but by then I be 7 months . I might be so tired cause its a long flight.
Doctor say I can still fly up to 8 months...
Long flight and also jet lag could be too tiring for a 7 months pregnant lady.. Depends on your body condition..

hello to all mummies, my EDD is oso next year Mar :)

i hav been feeling sick few wks ago, so sad :( i feel so bad towards my baby, been eating so many medicine..up till now still having dry cough n lots of phlegm in my throat..can't reli eat well too,feel tat something is choking in my throat,made me kp on wanna vomit...seen few docs le but still feeling sick :(

any mummies know ur baby gender alredi? usually how many wks can know gender le ah?

NeyMO

hello to all mummies, my EDD is oso next year Mar :)

i hav been feeling sick few wks ago, so sad :( i feel so bad towards my baby, been eating so many medicine..up till now still having dry cough n lots of phlegm in my throat..can't reli eat well too,feel tat something is choking in my throat,made me kp on wanna vomit...seen few docs le but still feeling sick :(

any mummies know ur baby gender alredi? usually how many wks can know gender le ah?

Welcome, Chocolate07 :001_302: Pregnant mummies used to get sick as progesterone has partially knock down our immune system to accomodate our bb growth. I used to fall sick but I use natural remedy - honey, red dates, etc to cure my terrible cough and flu.. It took me a week time to fully recover but I think it is worth w/o any medicine..

Yes, I know my gender during 14 weeks scanning. Normally 14-20 weeks could more or less confirm the gender!!

Do share with us when your bb gender is known.. We do have BABY GENDER SCORE BOARD for March 2013 bb.. :001_302:

NeyMO

i also wana join in the Gender Score board :p
haha... sure sure... just update us your bb gender and I'll update the SCORE BOARD accordingly :001_302:
Guess more mummies will know the gender slowly when we have our 20w detailed scanning

Welcome, Chocolate07 :001_302: Pregnant mummies used to get sick as progesterone has partially knock down our immune system to accomodate our bb growth. I used to fall sick but I use natural remedy - honey, red dates, etc to cure my terrible cough and flu.. It took me a week time to fully recover but I think it is worth w/o any medicine..

Yes, I know my gender during 14 weeks scanning. Normally 14-20 weeks could more or less confirm the gender!!

Do share with us when your bb gender is known.. We do have BABY GENDER SCORE BOARD for March 2013 bb.. :001_302:
thanks NeyMo, i hav been drinking honey n finished one bottle but still unwell :( u boiled red dates wif longan? it helps wif cough?

wow gd tat u know ur baby gender alredi :) i m excited abt my baby gender too, reli cant wait to find out the gender :)

Teens09

Wah.. I got the exact same situation as u.. Acne on neck, back, face and near breasts.. Doc say will subside aft birth.. But i did apply some aloe vera and it helps abit.. Not so swollen as before..

Teens09

I am gg to do the detailed scanning on 22nd Oct, i hope can see the gender by then.. Cant wait to buy babies stuffs...

JuJuLim

Hello mommies do u all feel headache in the morning? These few days just drag to come to work cause of headache and I don't want to eat any pills cause don't want baby to be affected

neuros

Hello mommies do u all feel headache in the morning? These few days just drag to come to work cause of headache and I don't want to eat any pills cause don't want baby to be affected
Hi JuJul, Me too! I've had this headache on and off since week 10 but usually quite mild, more irritating than unbearable. Last night really very pain till I thought I might throw up from the pain (happened to me before). Almost took panadol but resisted. Hubby kept helping me massage and I just closed eyes try to relax stop watch tv then a bit better. Hope it doesn't come back again!!! Can't seem to find a trigger except for the nap I took in the afternoon cos of mild headache then woke up with terrible headache. Sleep too much will get headache? Hmmm...

phycyj

Initial EDD was Mar 2 during 8 weeks visit; then moved forward to Feb 24 during 14 weeks visit based on CRL. Gynae said my baby is growing one week faster than expected.

Anyway, will be confirm again this Friday during 20 weeks scanning :001_302: Soooooo excited yet worry as some of my friends' baby were diagnosed with some problems - cleft lips, only one kidney, short umbilical cord etc..... Sigh...
Neymo, don't frighten yourself with these stories.. I'm having my detailed scan in 2 weeks and of course I also pray hard that my darling's fine. But don't have to worry unnecessarily :)

Btw, I wanna add to Gender Scoreboard!
I'm having a GIRL! :D
I believe it's quite accurate cos the gynae showed us a view from bottom up, and he said, 'See, Kosong. Congrats, it's a girl!'

NeyMO

Just an update for GENDER SCORE BOARD:

NeyMO - Prince
Neuros - Prince
Phycyj - Princess

I am wondering shall we put # Child (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), EDD, Hospital (KKH, TMC, SGH etc). Welcome any input ya!! :001_302:

If I not mistaken, some of the mummies would need to confirm the bb gender during their next visit, right? Please update me once you know ya :001_302:

PuTRi

Hi Neuros, u can actually take Panadol (Normal) for the headaches. I hv terrible headaches off/on n i did enquire from my doctors(my GP & Gynea). They confirm ONLY NORMAL PANADOL is safe for pregnant women. Do not take Extra/flu/etc. I was over the moon wen i heard that.

Here are a website to share;
http://www.natural-living-for-women.com/avoid-during-pregnancy.html

NeyMO

Neymo, don't frighten yourself with these stories.. I'm having my detailed scan in 2 weeks and of course I also pray hard that my darling's fine. But don't have to worry unnecessarily :)

Btw, I wanna add to Gender Scoreboard!
I'm having a GIRL! :D
I believe it's quite accurate cos the gynae showed us a view from bottom up, and he said, 'See, Kosong. Congrats, it's a girl!'
Thanks Phycyj!! Yes, yes, I am praying very hard everyday. I am hoping my bb is healthy all the time regardless of any circumstances.. I always be happy so that the bb will feel happy inside my womb too :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi JuJul, Me too! I've had this headache on and off since week 10 but usually quite mild, more irritating than unbearable. Last night really very pain till I thought I might throw up from the pain (happened to me before). Almost took panadol but resisted. Hubby kept helping me massage and I just closed eyes try to relax stop watch tv then a bit better. Hope it doesn't come back again!!! Can't seem to find a trigger except for the nap I took in the afternoon cos of mild headache then woke up with terrible headache. Sleep too much will get headache? Hmmm...
I used to have headache.. But again I used natural remedy - drink 100 plus to balance the ion in your brain.. some literature said it could be due to low O2 supply to brain so replenish iron by drinking red dates..

Having these 2 remedy, it subsided my headache gradually.. My pain threshold is quite high so far... so it really depends how severe of your headache..

NeyMO

thanks NeyMo, i hav been drinking honey n finished one bottle but still unwell :( u boiled red dates wif longan? it helps wif cough?

wow gd tat u know ur baby gender alredi :) i m excited abt my baby gender too, reli cant wait to find out the gender :)

I put the red date + honey in thermos and drink it everyday during my cough and flu. The drink must be warm to keep you throat and GI tract warm. But it took me longer time to recover.

Haha... I hope my bb gender wont change as i had shared the news with everyone LOL ... Please update us once you know your bb gender ya :001_302:

NeyMO

1 more day to 20 weeks detailed scanning tomorrow... Soooooo excited.. It has been 6 weeks I didnt see my bb already since last visit... : (

Counting Down .... Dun really feel like working now... And tomorrow will be Friday .. Yeah :001_302: