EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Hi, there is one baby expo 14th to 16th Dec at expo :)
Thanks Aps for the info.

I also saw it online!! Just wanna to share more info:

Event: Baby Expo 2012
Venue: Expo Hall 5B
Organiser: Vivacious Media Pte Ltd
Date: Dec 14-15 (11am-9pm), Dec 16 (11am-8pm)

PuTRi

Me 3!!! Just walking to bus stop to go work felt like a drag... Felt like taking a long long leave... Starting to hv problem sleeping too. Kept waking up wen i shift position. Yawn!!! :/

MsSaggi

Me 3!!! Just walking to bus stop to go work felt like a drag... Felt like taking a long long leave... Starting to hv problem sleeping too. Kept waking up wen i shift position. Yawn!!! :/
Ohh yes !! I really wish I can take long leave till I deliver.... Me too can't really sleep well. Everytime I turn, my bump just feel uncomfortable....... ;(

JuJuLim

Where to meet for fruit juice?

oh well caffeine intake sometimes I crave for tea so I just got no choice to have a bit of milk tea. Coffee wasn't my favourite so I can deal without it lolz

mhjt

Where to meet for fruit juice?

oh well caffeine intake sometimes I crave for tea so I just got no choice to have a bit of milk tea. Coffee wasn't my favourite so I can deal without it lolz
The amount of caffeine recommended is 300 mg/day, an average cup of coffee or tea will only give you max 100mg/day. So 2 cups/day, preferably weak one. That's what I recommended to pregnant women who attended the antenatal classes.

I take Coke Zero, maybe every other day. The amount that I can possibly max up to is 3L/day. Haha..

mhjt

where does everyone prefer? somewhere central/orchard/vivo?

we can meet at a place where there's a lot of baby stuff too. then later everyone can go do their shopping/window shopping. :)

Last edited:

PuTRi

I will go to meet up but not keen to shopping... I rather sit & chit chat n eats. No strength to walk much. :p

Im staying in north-west (woodlands). Almost everyday got free time except on hubbie's OFF day. See majority who avail than we meet arnd the area. We can hv meet session like board games so its easier to start talking esp to tos shy ones like me. Just a suggestion or 2. :p

aps

Hi ladies, just found out about this offer for those interested in Medela breastpump.

Mothercare having Christmas promotion now.

Medela freestyle breastpump box set + 25 milk bags + nipple cream + breastfeeding cloth (to cover kiddo when breastfeeding) + reusable diaper going @ $699.

I checked with medela sg and they said that the warranty for breastpump starts from bb birthday.

Do go grab it if u r.interested. no more stock in marina square and centrepoint Mothercare le.

Cheers~

NeyMO

Does any mummy start to suffer water retention? Mine started few days ago on foot. Haha.. Like small elephant foot - comment from hubby...

PuTRi

I hv swollen feet sometime back.
Now i sleep wt my legs slightly higher than my heart level & hv both my legs massage everynight wt hot oil as i always experience leg cramps in the morning or sometime during the sleep. I wear socks when nite fall or wen it rains...
My swollen feet reduces to normal.

NeyMO

I hv swollen feet sometime back.
Now i sleep wt my legs slightly higher than my heart level & hv both my legs massage everynight wt hot oil as i always experience leg cramps in the morning or sometime during the sleep. I wear socks when nite fall or wen it rains...
My swollen feet reduces to normal.
Thanks Putri for the good suggestion!! Will try for tonight!! :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi Smilem,

I checked with my agency... she said starting work ang pow ard $30 (up to individual) and last day ang pow (if you find her good - is up to individual also) it can be $30 or $50 or more.... if she did a good job, of cos we give her a good ang pow...

Thanks for sharing, Fioray!! I shared this with my hubby. In fact our confinement lady only request the last day ang pow although she knows there is rule in sg to have start work ang pow.

Since this CL is my sister's good friend's mummy and she is very experience and patient (she even passed us a pack of huge diapers to us as a gift during our last visit to her house for discussion) and my hubby said could give a start work ang pow ($100) as a motivation before my confinement :001_302:

My CL will not only take care of myself, baby and also cook for husband. My sister said she will do household when she is free. Haha... Hopefully I could have plenty of rest during my confinement time :001_302:

NeyMO

hi all. i'm back from BKK trip.. tiring trip..lolz.. get tired easily. end up my hubby walk & recce the shops for me while i sit on the chair .. waiting..lolz.. till i can doze off (too sleepy).

drank birdnest & been eating & eating.

got 5 pc of extra large (free size) tops... which is cheap = THB170 & big size t-shirt with cute cartoon = THB80 each... worth buying..coz after birth still can wear.
& found the shops selling maternity jeans = THB450 in shopping mall.. cheaper 3/4 perms, shorts, & pants at chatuchat.. = THB180-270..

bought 2pc nursing bra = THB1054...
WACOAL maternity bra = THB800

bought BB gals's clothes.. to me.. i feel cheap .. from suits 5pc in 1 pkt (nb - 3mth / 3-6mths/ 6-9mths) = THB250 .
bouught hair clip & head band.. 1 roll (10 different deisgn) = THB100.
buy & buy till my hubby say = STOP.. otherwise.. next yr nothing to buy..lolz
now exchange rate = THB25 = S$1.00
Wow... Smilem, you did have a great time in Bangkok with lots of stuffs ya :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi mummies,

I just come back from Kuala Selangor (to see firefly) and Cameron Highland last weekend with family. We drove up and have a 3D2N trip. Felt good to have a short break after my August Perth trip. :001_302:

I think my baby likes to trek like his dad and mum as I walked to the top of one of the tea plantations in Cameron Highland with 6 months ++ baby bump. haha... My hubby's family felt extremely shocked when I reached the top.... hahah...

l0r3tTa

wow Neymo.. 2 thumbs up for you and baby :)

when is your EDD?

Hi mummies,

I just come back from Kuala Selangor (to see firefly) and Cameron Highland last weekend with family. We drove up and have a 3D2N trip. Felt good to have a short break after my August Perth trip. :001_302:

I think my baby likes to trek like his dad and mum as I walked to the top of one of the tea plantations in Cameron Highland with 6 months ++ baby bump. haha... My hubby's family felt extremely shocked when I reached the top.... hahah...