EDD September 2013 Mummies

Hi sylviasy,
Each time abt $100 nt including medication..
My gynae is Dr H C Han.. V kind n patient doc..
You can either see him at KKH or the KKH clinic at amk.

Hi mspy,
I also felt like my symptoms seem to b disappearing n I went to google.. It seems its quite common for symptoms to come n go... I'm telling myself this to n to b positive! =)
R you being prescribed this drug meant to stablise the pregnancy?

mspy

Hi mspy,
I also felt like my symptoms seem to b disappearing n I went to google.. It seems its quite common for symptoms to come n go... I'm telling myself this to n to b positive! =)
R you being prescribed this drug meant to stablise the pregnancy?
Hi, yup I'm on duphaston because I bled & to stabilize. I'm scare my hcg Lvl r dropping thus e lack of symptoms..

Embies2

Hi.. I'm new to the forum. My EDD is 11 sept. I had been trying for 4yrs, had a m/c 2yrs back. I'm into week 6. I bled late week 5 & was given 1week bed rest now, hopefully when I see gynae next mon, it's growing & can see a heart beat.

Can I ask if anyone experience a slow drop of symptoms? Like not as 'sick' as at e beginning. I'm not getting as much symptoms as I guess we r suppose to.. I'm so scare coz e last time I m/c, my symptoms slowly disappear & so did the heartbeat. I only pee more, have more burping & on off tiredness/dizziness. I hv never vomited but just felt nauseated.. But seems like slowly disappearing... I'm so scare now..
Hi mspy,
Dont worry too much and stay positive! My symptoms also come and go and its quite normal i also googled and read books.. its good not to vomit actually and not everyone have the same typical morning sickness symptoms.. if you worry your bb will know.. the waiting weeks to next appt to see and make sure the heartbeat is still there is difficult I understand.. I also am anxious but have been telling myself to stay positve too!
Im also on duphaston to stabilise pregnancy.. our edd is 1 day apart only.. lets look forward to that together! =)

littlehamster

I'm abt 5weeks now, aso not much symptoms only sore breasts, occasional nausea when hungry, thirsty n sometimes backache near the lower tailbone. Did a urine test but it was faint. Worried. Did a hcg blood test yesterday at GP, going to see them tmr for the report out. Any ideas?

Another question is do we go in see a gynae this early or we wait till 7? The polyclinic doc refuse to refer me to kkh as my urine is negative n he said if blood is positive he will refer but they don't do hcg blood. Zzzz maybe that's the diff bet public n private. :(

Last edited:

mspy

Ok I know I'm crazy, but does anyone here still taking their temp?? I understand that it fluctuates & it's normal? But it also indicates ur hcg lvls in some sense right??

littlehamster

Me! My bbt drop a lot! Not sure is it due to the very cold weather these few days! I feel so cold too don't have the usual warmth

jude

I am 8 weeks pregnant with first child ... Totally lost at what am I suppose to do and how to find a gyne. I was admitted to KK for excessive vomiting and the allocated a gyne for me , but he does not have sat clinic and I want a gyne with sat clinic... Thinking of changing but I heard certain gyne will only allow deliver at certain hospital .... Any recommendation?

mspy

Hi.. I'm new to the forum. My EDD is 11 sept. I had been trying for 4yrs, had a m/c 2yrs back. I'm into week 6. I bled late week 5 & was given 1week bed rest now, hopefully when I see gynae next mon, it's growing & can see a heart beat.

Can I ask if anyone experience a slow drop of symptoms? Like not as 'sick' as at e beginning. I'm not getting as much symptoms as I guess we r suppose to.. I'm so scare coz e last time I m/c, my symptoms slowly disappear & so did the heartbeat. I only pee more, have more burping & on off tiredness/dizziness. I have never vomited but just felt nauseated.. But seems like slowly disappearing... I'm so scare now..
Oh well looks like what I suspect might just be true. I may just be facing (again) what happen 1.5 yr ago.. At wk 6( based on scan size) but calculating LMP is wk 7.. No heartbeat detected & foetus/water bag didn't grow accordingly...meaning too small, minimal growth...sigh.. By next wk if we still don't see heartbeat & more growth.. I guess no need to say much..sigh..

Anything I can eat to help it grow? Probably nothing much since I'm already on bed rest & on progesterone... Sigh..

the rest of u.. Growing strong.. Hang in there!

jude

Hi 2ndtimelucky,

I have not decided where to deliver yet , but is there a big difference in cost and service between pte hospital and govt hospital's private suite?

munmun

Yesterday, having a brown discharge. So, doctor gave injection and on duphaston. Heartbeat was detected, at week 6 and 4 days. Based on my calculation, should be 7 week. Moreover, bb is too small to be seen on the ultrasound. The size estimation also not so accurate cz cannot see so clear on the screen. If vagina scan, definitely will be more clearer. But, of course, i reject vagina scan. Now i getting very tired. Symptom of vomit and nausea still there. I have discovered a method where to drink plenty of water when there is a urge to vomit. It will dilutes the acid from the stomach and it wont hurt your throat when thrown out. It works for me.

Hi Jude,
Didn't do much of a research honestly.. I only briefly compared Thomson n mt A... Like nt alot of diff... I chose KKH cos my gynae with KKH..

Munmun,
Is ur discharge dark or light? I been on off having v light brown discharge, nt sure if I shld b worried...

Up til now I still dun hav much ms symptoms.. Can't wait for my next appt in early feb.... Feel so horrible that I really can't tell if bb is ok...

Lovely26

Hello mommies, juz found out that m expecting again. Edd shld be end Sept not sure yet until I've seen my gynae on 21/Feb. So happy to meet you all here.

bluewindmill

I'm seeing Dr CK Tho and my EDD is 7 Sept 2013. Nice to meet everyone here! Managed to hear baby's heartbeat at 7w3d few days ago. Only feeling slight nausea and feeling bloated after eating at times.

Fiona Pea Chan

Hi All! I'm in my Week 6 going Week 7. Seeing Dr. Benjamin Tham from TMC. Just went for a scan on 22-1. Could hear the little one's heartbeat. Sooo amazing. I've had almost all the pregnancy symptoms I read. Good thing is its starting to disappear. However I still feel tired everyday. For Vomitting, I've some biscuits with me. Nv let your stomach feel empty. That's when you will vomit. For bloatedness, I eat a lot of fruits. That make me feel better. :)

kittymummy

Hi all, I am a first time mum as well. Went to gynae at 5 weeks, at first she said the edd is 23rd sep but now is 20th sep. I saw the small little thing at five weeks. Gg back at 7 weeks to hear hesrtbeat. Very tired all the time, mild nausea and dizziness