Mummies below 25years old

Yuen Ling

Wow... annawt, congrats!! so nice to see so many young mommies out here... :) but i guess i have to leave this place soon, cos i'm 26 this yr :,(

Ryca

Tq evaclark and Bel!

im 33weeks, 6 more weeks before my C-sec :) getting really excited and the same time abit emotional hehe..guess its normal bfore the arrival of the baby?

MummyBeL

Ryca, i wonder why c-sec? your baby not turning down? I c-sec because of that. How about you? Haha have you prepare things for your baby once deliver? Boy or girl.. :D

Ryca

Ryca, i wonder why c-sec? your baby not turning down? I c-sec because of that. How about you? Haha have you prepare things for your baby once deliver? Boy or girl.. :D
Goin for C-sec cos i injured my back few yrs ago..so my ortho suggested C would be safer for me. Almost all done except for the car seat and hospital bag haha. Its a baby boy :Dancing_wub:

Ryca

BeL,

Do u mind to share ur C-sec experience with me? did u breast feed ur baby after tat? im scared!

MummyBeL

Ryca:752198 said:
BeL,

Do u mind to share ur C-sec experience with me? did u breast feed ur baby after tat? im scared!
Ryca,

Don't feel scare about it. I was once like you. Keep thinking. This will only cause stress to yourself. Just relax. C-section is very fast. They push you to the operation room and the doctor will squeeze and bend you like a prawn and inject the epidural to you spine. Its painful for a min and slowly you will have no feel on your half body. They will cover a green cloth that you can't see what the doctor doing. You know that the doctor is using the equipment to cut on ur tummy but there's no feeling. After that the doctor will take your baby out and it's started to cry. The nurses will help you to clean up your baby and one will keep pushing your upper tummy to push out the life cord. The nurses will take your baby to weight and measurement so your husband will follow her to the room. You still lying there to wait for doctor to do something to your cut. :D