Mummies below 25years old

Yuen Ling

Wow... mummies to be... pls try to walk more k as it will help in your labour, more exercise will give u smoother labour..Jiayou!!!

Last edited:

Ryca

Hi Yuen Ling,

I do some light walking but unfortunately due to my prolapsed disc, im feeling sharp pain on my injured back which travels down to my knee.. 8 more weeks for my C-sec, hopefully the pain subsides after that :)

tcmy

Hi mummies

Im 21 and a one month old baby girl :)
Any mummies here send bb to infant care? Can advice me on the rates? Coz gonna go back to work in 3months time..

Yuen Ling

Ryca, Icic, then u better take good care ya... Hope u will recover soon.. N i think when baby is out, u will be too busy and too happy to think about the pain :)

Tcmy, I put my gal in infant care when she's 8th month old. It's better to put ur child in when they are smaller as it will be easier for them to adapt.. but pls bear in mind that u have to go thru a hard period which might last 3-4months - your baby will keep falling sick.. it's a very common situation for baby who goes into infant/childcare cos they are being introduced into a new environment n virus do spread ard.. My gal take around 3 months to adapt n till now around 5 months in there already, flu is always her good fren.. so during this period u might have to be prepared to take many leaves or arrange someone to standby to help u take care of baby in case he/she fall sick..

Yuen Ling

Lynn, yes, infant care is for 2-17months old, childcare for 18months & above... but infant care is much more expensive then childcare, the range around 1.2-1.8k depending on area and school, but for working mother there's subsidy of $600..

If any of u plan to put ur child in infant or child care, I will advice u to start looking for one months beforehand. That time I was looking for one within 10mins walk from mrt, i searched for all the centre available from woodlands all the way down to bugis, only 2 centres have vacancy n both not very convenient for me. End up I have to send my gal to the one in raffles place, and i travel back to orchard to work... so do start to find n put ur baby in the waiting list early... some more well known sch like my first skool, their waiting list is really long, some u have to for a year or more one..

lynntoh

Lynn, yes, infant care is for 2-17months old, childcare for 18months & above... but infant care is much more expensive then childcare, the range around 1.2-1.8k depending on area and school, but for working mother there's subsidy of $600..

If any of u plan to put ur child in infant or child care, I will advice u to start looking for one months beforehand. That time I was looking for one within 10mins walk from mrt, i searched for all the centre available from woodlands all the way down to bugis, only 2 centres have vacancy n both not very convenient for me. End up I have to send my gal to the one in raffles place, and i travel back to orchard to work... so do start to find n put ur baby in the waiting list early... some more well known sch like my first skool, their waiting list is really long, some u have to for a year or more one..
O!! I didnt know that! always thought infant care starts from 18th mths onwards~ Ok, taken note of your point!