EDD March 2013

cagnes

you gals are making me really excited man... ok I had set up the group already! If I'm too slow help me add in the other mummies yeah!

Yup I should be going to the bb fair this fri! If i haven deliver by then that is.. hehehe.. Who wanna go on shopping spree together?? hehehe..
What's the group name?

phycyj

Ooh..thank you for volunteering on setting up the facebook account. I was still wondering how to do it for a group. Not so facebook pro. Haha..
Hello luckymum, please add me into the fb group! phycyj@hotmail.com

Loretta, thanks so much for the helpful info!! :)

Those who bought Nursing bras 3 for $30 at expo fair, may I know if they are any good? Are they padded? and do they have underwire?

luckymum

The group name is March 2013 Mummies, I put it as closed group thou.

Serious ah! got 3 for $30 nursing bra! OMG i spent like $30 plus for one at triump loh.. hehehe...
Okie Phyllis added you le! Anyway you all can add me too at that_bra@msn.com, then tell me you wanna be in the group too!

I set up baby cot yesterday le! I'm not putting up the bumpers yet as baby dont move much for first few months, less things to wash.. hehehe..
Actually you guys are right after baby come out le is different, I remember the first movie i went to watch woth hubby was kungfu panda, then I miss my girl so much when they showed how Po's parents were separated at birth make me so guilty go see movie... But I guess this time round as it's number two maybe it's different.

Lore3tta, how is big one responding to the second on ah? did you get a present for the first one? I thinking of getting a disney princess for my girl, we went to isetan to have a look, but the staff say private sale will be in March... hehehe.. Dunno wanna wait for private sale then buy or not.. hehehe..

Fioray

Yeah those who wants to join the facebook group maybe can post your email add? I'll go create it then! Hehehe.. I enjoyed the fellowship I had with the forum group for my number one, we still meet up and discuss and it was a great support when we had breastfeeding issues especially the stupid engorgement times.. Hehehe
Hi luckymum,

I would like to join the facebook group, kindly add me @ raypoh2120y@hotmail.com
Thanks... :001_302:

Hello mummies, those who are not added to the fb group yet, mind providing ur fb name so I can search and add u as a fren then add u in the group?