Mushy SMSes

vion

Mummies, how would u react if u c a mushy sms in dh's hp?? N daddies too, wat's ur reaction if tis happens to dw?? Wat would u do???:bskeptical:

deardar

for mi i will act as if i dunno anything at all
but i will take dwn the sender hp no ...

follow up on that ...

LoVeS

I am rather a straightforward person n tt type who wanna knw the truth then to b "ignorance is a bliss" person so i will juz ask dh who send such sms n why tt person send such sms.:tlaugh:

cendrine

I would feel disurbed by it.
Definitely would not hide/ ignore until I get an answer out from him. :wink:

mae

will ask dh, then after he asnwer me, i will beleive his words. but then if got another msg again,i will reply the one who sms to stop disturbing my dh...if still pursue doing it, i will change dh number.

jedamum

dh knows i check his hp everynow and then. if i find such, i will take down the no. then confront him. it is totally unacceptable!!!!!!

Jasmine

DH knows that i'll check his hp oftenly, so if i happen to see any mushy sms i'll ask him straightaway. Cos if i dont ask, i'll have lotsa imagination :tlaugh:

Carol

I'll definately hit the roof ! I think I'll confront Dh and refrain him fron keeping contact with that person anymore .

Ting

dh oso know i check his hp now n then...anyway, i'll just confront him, ash him who the hell it is...n i will MSG/CALL tt biatch up to ask her to stop it. dh knows my temper VERY well..hehe.
happened once, dh just say, " i oso nvr reply her" n i said " u don reply her so wad? i don care,she still cant send to u" then he was like -.-" n say ok he delete it...n i say "i don care u call her up n tell her canot msg u anymore.." then he say SHE WONT msg him le...well, lucky she nvr.....or else. DIE DIE DIE. both of them.

vion

Hehehe, after reading many of u replies, now my turn to tell all of u of my reactions....

Actually not 1st time tt tis happen lor, but for the recent one, I called back. N she had the nerve to say "sent wrongly, cannot meh?" Damn it....I was so pissed off n scolded her like no tml n she juz hanged up.... Hehehe

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
hmm.. seem that many mummies here r checking on ur hubby's hp.

I never c my wife's hp b4 and i not used of seeing it as i feel is personal.
This apply to her also.

Leanne

My hubby checked my hp everynight recently.

& i do see see his sometimes too. But now, can't really be bothered anymore.

`julee

evrytime msg come in i question him
Who msg u
what msg?
why msg u like dat?

he oso do the same -____-"""
and if gerl msg him... question him lor. though this hardly happen....

vion

My dh oso dun check my hp.... But y does he has to when i report to him my every moves....

Hmmm.... in terms of privacy ah??? I remembered once asking my SIL wat's privacy when tis man slp next to me every nite?? Well then again if he's got nothing to hide, y tok abt privacy when we r husband n wife who r supposed to b honest n share everything???

Maybe for my case, there's juz no sense of security, still trying to trust him...... I dun mind if he wans to check thru my hp even sitting beside me while i surf the forum toking to ppl cos I've got nothing to hide. I'm more than willing to let him kn all abt wat I'm doing n all of my frens.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Tis is a true storey tat happened to my fren, she saw mushy msg on her dh phone, and she called back.... Guess wat, it's a guy who answered ...
i really duno how to console her :eek: