Mushy SMSes

xiaodaisy

Mummies, how would u react if u c a mushy sms in dh's hp?? N daddies too, wat's ur reaction if tis happens to dw?? Wat would u do???:bskeptical:
for mi ah i ask hubby first n see wat he says loh.. if i cant accept e reason den i will use his hp wen he sleep liao n msg back testing tat women loh

Leanne

Ytd DH's hp got a new number smsed him.

Saying " hey xxx, how r u.. still rmb me? im sally. "

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
My hubby checked my hp everynight recently.

& i do see see his sometimes too. But now, can't really be bothered anymore.

haha.. after u passing something to ur ex bf without his knowledge??
He really insecure.. If my wife do that to me everyday, i will tease her "do u want me to forward a copy of my sms to u whenever i rcv, so that u no need to be so tired keep holding onto my hp everyday.. :tlaugh: Luckily she dont behave this way.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hmm.. mayb a long lost female fren of her, i feel is still acceptable, dont think too negative la. But i tot u said u dont be bother to check on him anymore, but u still...
:001_302:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Alright Mami Jazz.

Wondering shld i ask DH bout it................
u can ask, but ur hubby will feel irritating if u r doing it too often.
2 person staying together is to trust and love each other, and not to check on each other.. Unless he or she behave strangely, if not y need to check or ask every sms in his hp.

Over suspicious will not bring any good to ur relationship.

Leanne

Ok........... But when he sees those kind of sms in my hp, he'll ask.

So if he can ask, i also can mah.

jedamum

haha.. after u passing something to ur ex bf without his knowledge??
He really insecure.. If my wife do that to me everyday, i will tease her "do u want me to forward a copy of my sms to u whenever i rcv, so that u no need to be so tired keep holding onto my hp everyday.. :tlaugh: Luckily she dont behave this way.
if my dh offer me this, i will gladly accept his offer.

jedamum

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
depends on how close you are with your dh, your dh's character and your tone as well as the timing you asked him (you don't go ask him when he is in bad mood or wat la)...my dh is used to me scrolling through his phonebook and quering him who are those nos from...and he is pretty ok.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Lucky we hv Tommyboi here,
Leanne, take his advise, fm guy's pt of view will not be wrong

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
depends on how close you are with your dh, your dh's character and your tone as well as the timing you asked him (you don't go ask him when he is in bad mood or wat la)...my dh is used to me scrolling through his phonebook and quering him who are those nos from...and he is pretty ok.

Hmm.. i had a few married frens whose wives did that to their hp everyday, and do u know how they feel? They are not very happy and feel irritated but most of them just dont reveal this feeling to their wives. All these checking issue will cause unneccesary stress to ur hubby, and unintentionally, u r given an impression to ur hubby that u r possessive. They will envy those frens who wives are not so call 'possessive'. Just sharing wat i know from my married guys frens when we r chilling together.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Hmm.. i had a few married frens whose wives did that to their hp everyday, and do u know how they feel? They are not very happy and feel irritated but most of them just dont reveal this feeling to their wives. All these checking issue will cause unneccesary stress to ur hubby, and unintentionally, u r given an impression to ur hubby that u r possessive. They will envy those frens who wives are not so call 'possessive'. Just sharing wat i know from my married guys frens when we r chilling together.

tis is true, coz they feel lack of privacy

However, for jedadad's case, i'm pretty sure its bcoz he has nothg to hide fm the wife so he wldn't mind jedamum "browsing" at his hp to kill time :tlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
if my dh offer me this, i will gladly accept his offer.
hey.. this is just to tease her, not to offer her. If u read carefully, the actual meaning is "u r very free ar, dont tell me u dont have other things better to do than holding on to my hp waiting for sms" :tlaugh::tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

hey.. this is just to tease her, not to offer her. If u read carefully, the actual meaning is "u r very free ar, dont tell me u dont have other things better to do than holding on to my hp waiting for sms" :tlaugh::tlaugh:

hahaha i believe u, fm guy's pt of view again .... :tlaugh:

jedamum

thanks for your point of view. :tlaugh:
my dh knows i am downright possessive right from the start :rolleyes:
my dh also checks my hp, cos he joked that i SAHM, stay at home also dunno wat i doing behind his back....:001_302: