EDD December 2013

Hihi! I thot we will only know we are high risk or low risk by going thru Oscar scan? i think it is supposed to be combined with the blood test.. and if the result is high risk, doc will ask again if u wan to go for a more intrusive check, which will carry a chance of miscarriage..coz need to collect some fluid from the bb..
Oscar test by itself sho be safe.. Hmm..
I'm planning to check out the Motherhood fair too! will they have maternity clothes on sales? I'm bursting out of my current wardrobes.. :err:
I think high risk pregnancies will be more for mothers aged 35 and above? I'm not sure about it....That's what my hubby tells me..
Yupp you're right.. High risk refers to late pregnancies for older women.. As well as women with a history of serious illnesses or disorders in the family..

ela1n3

I m a first time mummy too. Just had my oscar scan on Tues~heard my bb hb for 3rd time cos I was paranoid at wk 8 and went for a second scan. I m less than 30 but still did the oscar~ BB is a TMC baby too~ EDD 6Dec~

chrio

Hi All Mummies,

I'm a second time mum here with successful cerclage baby...❤❤❤Is there any mummy same situation as mine I'm have a cervical incompetence and had placed my cerclage. And now I have a healthy and cute baby boy...currently I'm 10weeks pregnant with my second child and schedule on 12th of June cerclage to be place with my very kind dr.han.

chrio

I m a first time mummy too. Just had my oscar scan on Tues~heard my baby husband for 3rd time cos I was paranoid at wk 8 and went for a second scan. I m less than 30 but still did the oscar~ baby is a Thomson Medical Center baby too~ EDD 6Dec~

Hi Mummy,

In my first pregnancy my dr. advise me to go for Oscar scan during that time I'm 32 years of age but refuse I told my dr. straight away that I am not interested to the that kind of test, and dr. said ok., but I have a healthy normal and very cute and adorable little baby boy, and same again I told my dr. not to go for the test for the second time ☺☺☺

LilMissy

I m a first time mummy too. Just had my oscar scan on Tues~heard my bb hb for 3rd time cos I was paranoid at wk 8 and went for a second scan. I m less than 30 but still did the oscar~ BB is a TMC baby too~ EDD 6Dec~
Hello to fellow TMC baby, one day before mine! :)

Mummies who were experiencing morning sickness! Any improvements so far? Mine seem to have gone away, along with the terrible oily skin condition and rash.. However suddenly I'm experiencing a loss in appetite! I just don't feel hungry or feel like eating the whole day.. I still take some bread and milo but very unwillingly.. Any mummies the same? :( I'm afraid baby will be very tiny if this continues.. :(

Any mummies going to the baby fair at expo this weekend?

camcamwhambam, glad tt ur morning sickness is gone! Hope it wun come back!

i don't have morning sickness (yet) *touchwood* but i usually have no appetite either.. which is cause by my constant bloated-ness.. =(

feel quite miserable with all the gasey feeling in the stomach.. :(

mommyx2

HI ALL.

First time to be on this forum but not a first time mom.

mommy x 2 soon. EDD Dec 12 2013

Right now I'm thinking where to give birth. Is MT E really expensive?

HI ALL.

First time to be on this forum but not a first time mom.

mommy x 2 soon. EDD Dec 12 2013

Right now I'm thinking where to give birth. Is MT E really expensive?
Hi mummy! Where was the first hospital you went to? :) here's a link comparing prices of hospital maternity stays.. Hopefully it will help you!

http://singaporemotherhood.com/articles/2011/05/maternity-with-privileges/

Mirey

Hi all,

1st time in this forum & this is my 1st baby, my EDD 11 Dec 2013.

Anyone know how much is Oscar test fee at thomson medical?

ewen

Hi, its my first pregnancy. Any experienced mummy know if its too much to drink anmum materna, take prenatal vitamins and folic acid tablet everyday? I heard too much folic is not very good. :(

LilMissy

Hi, its my first pregnancy. Any experienced mummy know if its too much to drink anmum materna, take prenatal vitamins and folic acid tablet everyday? I heard too much folic is not very good. :(
Hi ewen. Folic acid should be ok. It is good for your body anyway. :)

phoebe84

Hi ewe n , I'm expecting no 2. My 1st one I also took folic acid every day till after 1st trimester. It's for baby development so don't worry.

Hi mummies for those still experiencing morning sickness, endure n we will b better in 2nd trimester. I'm also no appetite every day.

Jiayou!

Yuki900001

Hi All Mummy....
My EDD is 18 Dec... Now getting better from MS....
Can anyone of you recommend me a good gynae for Parkway East Hosp & Mount E ???
Thinking want to change my current gynae.
I'm stay at Tampines ~~~
Tks in advance 1st lor ~~~

ewen

Thanks LilMissy & phoebe84. I feel so at ease now. My edd is christmas week hopefully on the 28th so same birthday as me. Hehe.. I see alot of yous going for TMC. How about KK? Is KK good? Any recommended gynae at KK?

LilMissy

Thanks LilMissy & phoebe84. I feel so at ease now. My edd is christmas week hopefully on the 28th so same birthday as me. Hehe.. I see alot of yous going for TMC. How about KK? Is KK good? Any recommended gynae at KK?
My bday is December too. I hope my baby doesnt come out earlier. :p

phoebe84

Hi mirey,
Didn't opt for Oscar scan for my no1. So this lil no2 I'm not doing too. can't help u on the fee.

Other mummies also doing Oscar scan soon?

phoebe84

Hi Yuki, Ewen,
Since my Gynae for my no 1 is at TMC, so I'm sticking to him too. Overall feel in TMC is good, experienced nurses n nice confinement dishes too:)
Ewen, I do have friend deliver in KKH. I can help u ask their Gynae for your reference