EDD December 2013

Kokura: hihi, r u latching ur bb fully? Should try to express out after every feed.. if only latch right den sho pump ur left immediately too.. on the pacifer issue.. some of the mummies oso hav the same dilemma..bb needs to b hold & suckle on breast/ bottle to sleep..my boy oso like tis.. dunno if sho intro pacifer too..

Btw u sho join us at fb group.. we r more active there nowadays..

Kokura

Kokura: hihi, r you latching your baby fully? Should try to express out after every feed.. if only latch right then sho pump your left immediately too.. on the pacifer issue.. some of the mummies also hav the same dilemma..baby needs to b hold & suckle on breast/ bottle to sleep..my boy also like tis.. dont know if sho intro pacifer too..

Btw you sho join us at facebook group.. we r more active there nowadays..
Hi Choco mummy!

Unfortunately I do not have a Facebook account.....

Does this mean that the time to pump milk is different everyday depending on when the baby latches on???

I am also wondering if I should store my breastmilk in milk storage bags instead of only milk bottles.
When is the best time to do so? Is it when I am going back to the workforce soon?

And do all mummies here pump their milk religiously at a 2-3 hr interval daily???
I pump milk at about 4hr 30min interval at night as I am too tired...
So i pump at about 10:30 n at 3am. N then at about 7:30am...

jellybean1114

Kokura: hihi, r u latching ur bb fully? Should try to express out after every feed.. if only latch right den sho pump ur left immediately too.. on the pacifer issue.. some of the mummies oso hav the same dilemma..bb needs to b hold & suckle on breast/ bottle to sleep..my boy oso like tis.. dunno if sho intro pacifer too..

Btw u sho join us at fb group.. we r more active there nowadays..
Hi ive sent you a pm to invite me to the FB group :)

phoebe84

Hello kokura
Ya we are more active on fb now

U dont be stressed over bf or pumping milk.
Follow your baby cue. Feed on demand.
As for pumping, if baby can't empty your breasts after feed, pump them out.
If u have excess, keep in fridge (3 days) and any more excess, freeze them in bags (last 3 months)..

kokura: i like to use disposable storage bag.. less washing and easily to get the "fat" out of the refrigerated milk.. actually u can already start now.. juz store those excess milk u pump out after bb feed? this will helps increase ur supply too.. i try to time my pumping so tt i will do my last pump late and wake up early for my next pump.. so abt 5 hrs interval.. and for my last pump i will do power pump to empty my supply as much as i can.. coz i still hope to grow or at least maintain my current supply..