Edd feb 2014

Me. Just had a serious attack last night ... my both thighs were full of bumps that itch like hell ... lasted about 30mins ... den the itch stopped and the bumps subsided. Had wanted to show the pix to my gynae last week but was too excited about the gender that I totally forgot ... :shyxxx:

any mummies have crazy itching all over body?

rtcy

Curly star, try to apply the oil / lotion daily after bath, it will help. As now our body is expanding.

rtcy

Anyone experience constantly giddiness? I have been experiencing black out n giddiness often which affected my daily routine n work.

babystarz

happy mid autumn to all!
mine is confirm a girl.
feeling baby kicking more at night
hubby feeling envy cos he cant feel.. i think he just cannot imagine how he contribute to a new life.
he also blur blur looking at my last week scan, dont know it gynae move or baby move. haha.

any one list out what to buy for the oct baby fair?

Any mommy tummy is very big and obvious?
im 19 weeks but tummy not that big..like tummy fat..only when after I eat it becomes bigger and pop out
keep thinking if baby isn't growing

I tot mine's obvious when I couldn't fit in my usual bottoms but till now no one at work suspect im Preggy.. N yesterday I even have to give up seats to a mother carrying a toddler on the bus.. So maybe like what my family says, still not big enough