Edd feb 2014

6.8k not including stem cell??? How come more ex den the price on their website? Tink u shld comment on my post in fb ... I still waitibg for them to respond to my post.

Curly Star:851286 said:
6800 n I signed up for the stem cell as well :(

21yrs plan. The shorter plan u take .... the more ex it is ... den not wrong liao. We are getting diff price for the same type of plan at diff plc ...

Curly Star:851310 said:
Which plan did u sign? Mine was the annual plan

Hi mummies, now that you are closed to your birthing day, have you ever thought of some scenario whereby doctor have a tendency to induce for a non medical reason. Here is one commonly shared by many moms I met.
When a mom walked into the clinic for her antenatal check up. Doctor found her cervix opened at 2 cm and commented that she was ready to give birth. Hence arranged an appointment to induce so that she could hold her baby in her arm soon. What's would you do if you were in this situation? Share your answers Here.​ I will be posting more interesting scenarios weekly. Share what you will do in each case.

mickeyJac

Went for checkup yesterday, baby now 2.6 at 36 weeks, dr said most likely will deliver in 39 weeks. 3 more weeks to go.. Anxiously waiting..

chaw

I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

U girls got everything ready? I have not set up the cot that I got from my friend n haven't wash those bumper too
went to buy those confinement red date tea stuff last weekend. Super ex now, think they marked up their price due to Cny :(

I bought those prepacked fr mummamia.sg.

Curly Star:851499 said:
U girls got everything ready? I have not set up the cot that I got from my friend n haven't wash those bumper too
went to buy those confinement red date tea stuff last weekend. Super ex now, think they marked up their price due to Cny :(

MissyK

I am at 36weeks and baby is already 2.9kg.... Is it like too big? I am going on leave on 27 to stay home and rest before delivering. Anyone gg on leave about the same time?