Edd june 2014

Smurfete

Hi all, any recommendations on confinement lady agency?
I did not hire CL for my previous pregnancy and not even take maternity leave. This time also no CL as those highly reco by my friend are taken up. This time, I will take 1 month maternity leave ba as it's tiring with my toddler boy to take care as well

MaevysMummie

Smurfete:860739 said:
Hi all, any recommendations on confinement lady agency?
I did not hire CL for my previous pregnancy and not even take maternity leave. This time also no CL as those highly reco by my friend are taken up. This time, I will take 1 month maternity leave ba as it's tiring with my toddler boy to take care as well
U didnt take maternity leave?? How come? Shouldnt u be entitled for maternity leave so long u work in SG?

Smurfete

U didnt take maternity leave?? How come? Shouldnt u be entitled for maternity leave so long u work in SG?
lots of work to do... scare if they find someone to stand in during the long 4 months, my job will still be secure or not. Certainly, I won't want to be a SAHM. Tiring to take care of kids 24 hr round the clock + the financial commitment

Smurfete

Saw my gynae today. Baby is already head down, 989gram at 27 week, slightly heavier than average. Placenta is still low 2.8 cm. how is the measurements with other mummies

Last edited:

MaevysMummie

Oh! I saw my gynae last sat, at wk 27 6days, baby alr 1.1kg, but the head measurement turn out small.. only wk 26, and the thigh bone turns out small too wk 26 4days.. was quite worried for the head to be 1 wk smaller.. hope she's nt too small build! Visiting my gynae again coming sat at wk 29 6days!

Smurfete

One week behind is ok. Mine also almost a week behind and gynae said its easier to push her out. If there's a concern, gynae will call for a growth scan.

Oh! I saw my gynae last sat, at wk 27 6days, baby alr 1.1kg, but the head measurement turn out small.. only wk 26, and the thigh bone turns out small too wk 26 4days.. was quite worried for the head to be 1 wk smaller.. hope she's nt too small build! Visiting my gynae again coming sat at wk 29 6days!

MaevysMummie

growth scan? what's that..?
haix.. any working mummies struggling with work..? alr coming 30weeks now, and im already struggling with work.. been feeling stressed out doing things i don understand.. fatigue keeps coming back on daily basis and I'm dragging myself to work every morning.. even @ work the fatigue just makes me feel so tired out that its so difficult to work.. sometimes i do cry abit feeling useless and lost at work..

Wow.. many of us have reached or reaching third semester already. Can't say time flies coz it has been quite a challenging few months. Hope to start counting down to EDD! Any mummies still feeling unwell? I am still having occasional nausea and now started experiencing indigestion in the night quite often, eventhou I don't eat a lot during dinner. Also wonder if I am keeping up with a healthy diet coz I drink a cup of teh-c everyday.. any issue with caffine from teh?

I did not put on much weight, only gain 6kgs so far.. how are the rest of the mummies faring?

Prischo07

On 3rd trimester today.. So far as long as I'm still having my daily dose of coffee.. I feel OK.. energy level also quite the same.. it's just that at times, after meal, I feel like my tummy very bloated and hard.. which has causes some shortness of breath.. bit the hardening of tummy feeling can be quite scary.. it's feels as thou it might burst anytime. Anyone with the same experience?

Smurfete

coming to my 3rd trimester next week. severe backache as like my previous pregnancy and always hungry. More worried about my placenta as its still a bit low. Also worried if my earlier surgery will affect the baby even though Oscar and detailed scan confirms baby is normal.

MaevysMummie

hmm.. I've gained about 8-9kgs already.. coming sunday will be 30th week.. lower part of belly feels abit hard, perhaps the baby's head is over there.. feeling uncomfortable when sitting down as it feels as thou my gastric and stomach being cramped and squeezed badly, had to keep posture straight when sitting down but can't keep it for long.. then I tend to slouch and tt crampy feeling comes again zz.. any mummies can help to see if the FB admin added you in alr? or the whatsapp group? so far I havent been added in~ already provided my mobile phone & email for FB thou..

Prischo07

hmm.. I've gained about 8-9kgs already.. coming sunday will be 30th week.. lower part of belly feels abit hard, perhaps the baby's head is over there.. feeling uncomfortable when sitting down as it feels as thou my gastric and stomach being cramped and squeezed badly, had to keep posture straight when sitting down but can't keep it for long.. then I tend to slouch and tt crampy feeling comes again zz.. any mummies can help to see if the FB admin added you in alr? or the whatsapp group? so far I havent been added in~ already provided my mobile phone & email for FB thou..
Hi..
I'm already in the fb group.. I also feel wierd when siting down. Especially after I walk around or stand up for some time. Like my tummy fats clamping on the baby like that. Lol. … must wait for awhile for baby to adjust back Up.

jtky811

Hi Janice, need to add you into our friendlist before able to add you in the group. I have still waiting for your approval to add me in your friend list.