Edd june 2014

confinementwine

Dear mummies,

I was a confinement nanny and have decades of experience looking after mummies in confinement. I often make them red glutinous rice wine (ang chow) to nourish their body. Now that I'm old, I'm making this wine to sell. My wine is sweet (I don't sell sour wine - those are bad wine actually) and good. I am recommended in this mummy forum - What type of rice wine needed for cooking during confinement? where to buy?

If you are interested, please contact me at confinementwine@gmail.com or 91722312 for more info.

Thank you.

Wishing you a smooth pregnancy and delivery,
Aunty Ling

Clare Derrin

Hi all lovely sweet mummies...

My edd 26 June but due to health problem might hv to go thru C-section @ TMC
I'm 31wks and gain 10+++ kg , FAINTTTT !!!
Interested mummies kindly add me at clare.derrin@gmail.com

Pray for everyone and myself for safe delivery and healthy chubby cute baby.

angelawu286

Hi mummies, my edd is on 10 June 2014. This is my 2nd child. Baby girl... Week 34 but she's rather small size... Last weigh week 32 she's weighs only 1.3kg... 1st child c sec.. 2nd child plan to go for vbac if possible... Add me in Fb at ah_ling286@hotmail.com will be labouring at Tmc gynae LN Sim

manngooogle

Hi mummies.. my bb is 2.2kg at 34 weeks and gynea said is on the smaller side.. anyone knows what is the average and how to increase weight of bb... I am afraid the bb is too small..

Hi mummies.. my bb is 2.2kg at 34 weeks and gynea said is on the smaller side.. anyone knows what is the average and how to increase weight of bb... I am afraid the bb is too small..
Is that considered small? I thought that average since there's another 6weeks more to go.. Also depend on your size, if you and husband are petite, baby can naturally be smaller.. my friend's deliver both her babies at 2.5kg full term and they did fine..too big also
hard to labour. My boy is 3.55kg at birth and got to emergency c-sec coz can't come out. I am hoping this baby girl now will be ard 3kg which will be just nice..

To add birth weight, maybe eat durian?

angelawu286

Mummy urs consider okie le... Mine 34 weeks at 1.9 kg my gynae say at least have to be 2.1 kg... So not to worried okie... Eat more avocado durian it might help..

Hi mummies for June 2014,

Just to share that there will be a baby fair in August! SuperMom Bazaar 22nd to 24th Aug at Suntec City.
From my own experience, 3rd mth of baby is a good time for shopping for consumables (like diapers / baby wipes / milk powder).
The 1st 2 mths was really about managing new motherhood and coping with fast fast growing and changing baby. By 3rd mth, baby stablize slightly and it was when I start to stock up on stuffs. Milk powder typically only 6mths from production and by 3rd mth, can start to prepare some stocks of stage 2 powder (if you are not exclusively breastfeeding. Also good time to start pumping (get a pump) and prepare baby for infant care and yourself back to work soon.

So do take note of this SuperMom Bazaar fair 22nd to 24th August especially when they have practically all the brands you can find. Before hand, try to get and try as many samples as possible so you can cheong bulk during the fair! hehe

Did your gynae give you any advice?? And how is the length of your baby? From what I know is that the estimation of baby weight is not exactly that accurate. I have a friend whose gynae told her that baby is getting too big and ask her to reduce her high calorie food intake etc. End up the baby was almost to the small side when born. And also towards the end, baby may grow bigger! Still have some time to go. My baby was born at 2.8kg. Nice and good I feel =)

Did your gynae give you any advice?? And how is the length of your baby? From what I know is that the estimation of baby weight is not exactly that accurate. I have a friend whose gynae told her that baby is getting too big and ask her to reduce her high calorie food intake etc. End up the baby was almost to the small side when born. And also towards the end, baby may grow bigger! Still have some time to go. My baby was born at 2.8kg. Nice and good I feel =)
My baby gal at 32wks weighs 1.97kg. Gynae says its just nice.. So I don't 2.2kg is small.. Don't worry too much!

one more month to go!! mummies excited??
i have been following on May mummies.. so exciting to hear to hear abt their birth stories!

Hi mummies, guess everyone is counting down to june! Anyone thinks that baby will
come early? My first is born exactly on EDD, I am hoping the one can be a little early at 38wks.. The final weeks are not joke at all.. The weight and anxiety can really dampen moods. At almost 35 wks now, I kept feeling baby being very low on the pelvis.. Sometime even pushing against the pelvic bone that it can hurt.. Wonder if that's a sign that baby is moving down the birth canel and getting engaged?

Lxxsha

Hi Mummies. I would like to rec my massage lady, Shima. She's experienced and trained. She does pre and post natal massage. Her contact number is 82226593/81827432. She offer packages for both pre and post natal massage.