what to eat during first trimester?

Eat more fruits and veg but I'm not eating pineapple, del monte kind of long bananas and papaya to be safe. All these are thought to be not good fr pregnant ladies.

Everything in moderation.

Sand

Then, can i ask if there's any other local hawker food that we can eat or should avoid?

tabitha7

Oh .... avoid papaya ? I have been taking lots of apple and rock melon is it ok ho ? I have been in taking fast food quite often for the past few days ... But currently I have stop I afraid the oil might be harmful ..... Hey dear as this is my first little gem check with you , drink lots of fluid is to keep up our amniotic fluid ? Oh I learn something new today .... THANKS ALOT :Dancing_wub:
My doctor also told me not to take papaya. He says that it contains certain enzymes that lowers progesterones which is important to maintain a pregnancy. So better avoid it.. not probably not over eat it. =)

verglas

halo all, eat what can curb morning sickness?
All the ladies here doesnt seem to suffer from Morning Sickness!

Cream crackers work best for me. Also eat small, frequent meals so you do not go hungry. If your MS is very serious, you can get pills from your gynae.

PTB7476

All the ladies here doesnt seem to suffer from Morning Sickness!

Cream crackers work best for me. Also eat small, frequent meals so you do not go hungry. If your MS is very serious, you can get pills from your gynae.
cracker dun work for me ... for me nothing seem to works ... from ginger tea to peppermint tea haiz... so just ren

larrysee

Read that eating greek yogurt is good, have been asking my wife to eat that with almond nuts when she is hungry

any food that is easy to store and any quick bites to recommend? Wanna get for her to keep in the office or at home :)

good to be

Hi all, may I know whether is it safe to consume food or drink that contain low fat? Etc low fat yogurt or low fat milk

lilgirly

Is it ok to drink chilled milk and/or soya bean milk? For soya bean milk, is it advisable to drink it without sugar/less sugar?