EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

ayanami2281

Hi mummies. I just gave birth end of 2012 and breastfed my baby till now... so I never got my period. last month I noticed that I've gotten fatter and joked my husband that I might be pregnant. Though I said it as a joke, both my husband and I were quite nervous so I took the pregnancy kit and confirmed that I was pregnant just last week. We went to my gyne after 2 days and confirmed that I was 17weeks pregnant. :mshocked: Imagine that, I have a 17 weeks stow away in my tummy. My toddler will be 2yrs by the time the baby comes out. So not sure how to cope with a baby and a toddler a the same time. No MIL to the rescue this time. Any suggestions? Also, I've given away my crib since my toddler hated it and preferred to sleep beside me, but this time, I think a crib will be necessary, since I need a way to keep the baby safe from her over eager toddler sister... what do you think? Hayyzz, trying to keep away from unnecessary spending this time, since only hubby is working.

yi ping

Hello all!

im a little late in posting, previously logged in but there wasnt any thread created!

ny EDD is 16jan, #2... my girl just turned 18mo! :)

is it easier if we were to create a fb page & chat there?

bluelit3

Preloved maternity wear for sale. Most from Spring Maternity and wore less than 5 times. Free gift with purchase. PM for more details and pricing

Attachments

Lilj

Hi ladies,

I'm a 27 year old first time mommy-to-be, EDD early January. Hoping to countdown to 2015 first, before embarking on my new role as a mommy! :) Was here previously in May but there wasn't a thread for 2015 yet. Now that I'm nearing my third trimester, I'm feeling the stress to prepare for the arrival of our first child :001_302: . Hope the experienced mommies and mommies-to-be can share your experiences and insights with me. I know there's an upcoming baby fair at expo next weekend but I feel it's still a little too early to buy all the baby stuff due to superstition and space constraints. Anybody knows if there'll be another fair coming up? Also any recommendations on where to buy baby products? Have you guys already done your shopping??

Omg, I'm so clueless and I have so many questions!!!

Sweettooth

Hi Lili, my friends and relatives told me to do my shopping during second trimester as the last trimester might be too uncomfortable to walk around. I heeded their advice and started looking out for the stuff that I needed early in my second trimester. I compared prices to a few places and so far I think babymarket has the best deals. However, I heard from my cousin who went last year that it can be pretty crowded and long queues for payment. I bought my stuff during the pre-orders so I have to go collect it. Cross fingers that it will not be too chaotic!

Lilj

Hi Lili, my friends and relatives told me to do my shopping during second trimester as the last trimester might be too uncomfortable to walk around. I heeded their advice and started looking out for the stuff that I needed early in my second trimester. I compared prices to a few places and so far I think babymarket has the best deals. However, I heard from my cousin who went last year that it can be pretty crowded and long queues for payment. I bought my stuff during the pre-orders so I have to go collect it. Cross fingers that it will not be too chaotic!
Hi Sweettooth, thanks for sharing! I guess you're right, I probably won't want to shop in my third trimester baby bump!

Lilj

i on the other hand will shop in 3rd trim but i wont go those fair to squeeze with pple
Hi PTB7476, ya that's what my hubby said too. We went to the previous fair at suntec to look see look see on a friday late morning and it was already jam packed with people and the queues were ridiculous.

PTB7476

Hi PTB7476, ya that's what my hubby said too. We went to the previous fair at suntec to look see look see on a friday late morning and it was already jam packed with people and the queues were ridiculous.
yah it is as though it is free lolz .. anyway there is one coming next weekend .., again i wont go :p i have my usual location to shop and hardly any pple hehe can take my own sweet time to choose :p

jxlee

Dear Parents,
I am writing this on my behalf of my mother as she is only able to communicate in Mandarin.
She is a very experienced nanny (20 years), who is able to babysit starting from newborn all the way to toddler
We are living in Woodlands and you may bring your baby to my house Babysitting from Monday to Friday (Day only or Stayover) Anyone interested, you may contact her directly @ 9633 9610
Thank you
Anyone interested please contact me

lostinsg

Hi mummies.. I delivered my bb in May 2014 and bought a lot of pampers brand - new born diapers.. Now left a lot.. She can't use Liao cos she too big.. Want to sell.. Anyone interested??

lostinsg

Hi ladies,

I'm a 27 year old first time mommy-to-be, EDD early January. Hoping to countdown to 2015 first, before embarking on my new role as a mommy! :) Was here previously in May but there wasn't a thread for 2015 yet. Now that I'm nearing my third trimester, I'm feeling the stress to prepare for the arrival of our first child :001_302: . Hope the experienced mommies and mommies-to-be can share your experiences and insights with me. I know there's an upcoming baby fair at expo next weekend but I feel it's still a little too early to buy all the baby stuff due to superstition and space constraints. Anybody knows if there'll be another fair coming up? Also any recommendations on where to buy baby products? Have you guys already done your shopping??

Omg, I'm so clueless and I have so many questions!!!
hi.. I m not trying to spam but I would like to ask if u interested to buy newborn diapers from pamper?? I gave birth in May 2014 n bought too many newborn diapers n would like to sell.. :) if u don't, it's ok.. Thanks...

lostinsg

yah it is as though it is free lolz .. anyway there is one coming next weekend .., again i wont go :p i have my usual location to shop and hardly any pple hehe can take my own sweet time to choose :p
hi.. I m not trying to spam but I would like to ask if u interested to buy newborn diapers from pamper?? I gave birth in May 2014 n bought too many newborn diapers n would like to sell.. :) if u don't, it's ok.. Thanks...