Tips for you..

msblurr

Dear All,

Those who wanna visit Fu Nan, there's some changes in the consultation hours.
I only found out yesterday when I went down specially from the East and realized Dr. Su was not around :eek:10:
We ended up seeing Dr Su's husband.

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West St. 11 (West Ave 6) #01-266 Singapore
Tel : 6896 1618
Dr Su Chun Lin (Master Degree TCM)

Consultation Hours:
Monday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 1:30pm - 5:00pm
(Night consultation is by Dr. Su's husband)
Tueday: 8.30am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 12pm
Friday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 6:00pm -9:00pm
(Appointment only take up to 30 nos, after 30 would be walk-in)
Saturday: 1.30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday: 8.30am - 1:00pm

Thursday and PH: Closed

zaclin29

Hi msblurr.

Just saw ur post and all the best to u!
Thanks for ur concern... Im recovering well and today Dr Su told me I can start to try again now..
So keeping finger crossed to get a positive test real soon!
Let us know how u are doing after seeing Dr Su... :)

zaclin29

Wow! Thanks for the update!
I didnt realise she changed her consultation hrs cos I normally go on weekends only...

yukki

Hihi ladies..
Just wanna check did any one you visited ying chuan tcm at jurong east? Me had 2 failed so-iui alrdy...been ttc for ard 2 yrs + still no gd news...been v lost as to what else can i do le...thus wanna seek your advice... :(

sand330

Hi Ladies..

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and finally managed to conceive last month.
I just wanted to share with you what I did differently during the last cycle which I think contributed to me conceiving this time. I am not sure which one is the effective one as I tried all of these in the same month.

• Both took TCM medicine for 2 months. Couldnt try the 1st month cos hubby was away for the whole month. Tried the 2nd month and successful. TCM medicines costs $22/fornightly (for her) and $45/month (for him).

• Started trying right after end of menses until the ovulation day. (tried 1 mth only)

• Stop having sex thereafter until your next menses or pregnancy test date. This is to prevent the fertilised egg to dislodge from your uterus. (tried 1 mth only)

• After ovulation, was still doing weights in gym but stop all jumpings (minor and vigorous) totally. (tried 1 mth only)

• Everyday drank the bean sprout water from 1st day of menses till ovulation day. (tried 1 mth only). I got this from a Malaysian forum & alot of girls claimed they got pregnant after drinking for one month only (including myself). I try to translate the steps for you below.

1. Take a handful of raw green beans.
  2. Wash and soak the green bean for abt 2 days (it will grow to a bean sprout) until the tail grows 2x the length of the bean "head". Dont put too much water, just enough to cover the green beans.
  3. Cover the bowl. (I used small tupperware container)
  4. After 2 days, it will grow into bean sprouts. Wash and throw away the skin of the green beans.
  5. Boil the bean sprouts in 2 glasses of water for 15 mins under low fire.
  6. The water will be left about 1 cup now. Use a sieve to pour the water out.
  7. Drink the water every night from Day 1 of menses until ovulation day.

Good Luck and keep trying!

Blow baby dust to all...........

SUCCESS STORY FROM MUMMYSG FORUM:
1. zaclin29 (after 2 months of visiting)
2. christinechan (after 2 months of visiting)
3. blessings (after 2 months of visiting)
4. careling
5. karennsh (after 1 month of visiting)
6. Joyfulsadness (after 2 months of visiting)
7. faithmummy (visited for 6 mths but jackpot on 1st try)

Here's the address and contact no.
Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West St. 11 (West Ave 6) #01-266 Singapore
Tel : 6896 1618
Dr Su Chun Lin (Master Degree traditional chinese medicine)

Consultation Hours (updated Aug 2014. Thanks to msblurr) :
Monday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 1:30pm - 5:00pm (Night consultation is by Dr. Su's husband)
Tueday: 8.30am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 12pm
Friday: 8.30am - 12:00pm / 6:00pm -9:00pm
Saturday: 1.30pm - 5:00pm
Sunday: 8.30am - 1:00pm

Thursday and PH: Closed

(Appointment only take up to 30 nos, after 30 would be walk-in)
may I know a handful is about 1 soup spoon?

thanks

Hi all, i chanced upon this thread after i visited dr su. Trying for
my number 2 currently after 6 months on our own. She says my blood not 'enough' hence cant implant well, n back not gd. She says
i have no prob conceiving, was wondering if my hubby shld go n have a check to charge his troops? Would that be better? Also would like to thank zaclin for setting this thread n all those who contributed to the inputs, hope all of us will get our bpf soon!

zaclin29

Hi 3001211,
I would adv for yr hubby to go as well.
Just to increase yr chance of conceiving.
All the best to u!

Hi zaclin,

thanks for the wishes! I hope ure recovering well ;) my hubby went as well and dr su says his body v gd jus now need to slp early n reduce chill drinks. For me, she say im receiving the med well as my blood has increased. Was given 2 weeks of med. Coming week is my ovulation week, im using opk, and was wondering if BD everyday would be better or once every 2 days would be better. Dr su told me that my hubby is not a tool, lol. Ive heard conflicting stories whether BD every day or once every 2 days since the troops would be able to survive for up to 5 days ( dr su's version is that the troops stay there for 3 days). Hope to strike jackpot soon!

Sapphie

Hi All,

After reading all the positive comments here I decided to visit Dr Su last Saturday. Dr Su says for now she can only improve my overall body health like insufficient blood. She says usually those who visit her for fertility issue usually have their fertility checked and she would start treating from the root cause.

Anyone didn't do a fertility check before going down like me ?
Where would be a good place to do a fertility check for couple who are planning to start a family ?

zaclin29

Hi 30012011,

Sorry just saw ur post.. Didnt get any notification for the thread again... Sigh...

anyway, I will try every 2 days between Day 10 to 17... Or drag for 3 days max....

I am also using OPK so will plan my BD days accordingly.. LOL..

Hi zaclin,

thanks for the wishes! I hope ure recovering well ;) my hubby went as well and dr su says his body v gd jus now need to slp early n reduce chill drinks. For me, she say im receiving the med well as my blood has increased. Was given 2 weeks of med. Coming week is my ovulation week, im using opk, and was wondering if BD everyday would be better or once every 2 days would be better. Dr su told me that my hubby is not a tool, lol. Ive heard conflicting stories whether BD every day or once every 2 days since the troops would be able to survive for up to 5 days ( dr su's version is that the troops stay there for 3 days). Hope to strike jackpot soon!

zaclin29

Hi Sapphie,

I thought most people did not go for fertility check before visiting her too...
But for me, I went to TMC clinic for my fertility check.... (Anyhow Google for it)
But everything looks normal except that my hubby's sperm is not "healthy" ie. a number of them got missing tail.

Hi All,

After reading all the positive comments here I decided to visit Dr Su last Saturday. Dr Su says for now she can only improve my overall body health like insufficient blood. She says usually those who visit her for fertility issue usually have their fertility checked and she would start treating from the root cause.

Anyone didn't do a fertility check before going down like me ?
Where would be a good place to do a fertility check for couple who are planning to start a family ?

Hi zaclin, thanks for the reply. Anyway, just to update im preggy, first month of taking dr su medicine! According to my calculation, is 6 weeks plus and gg to dr su to get medicine for an tai as she was away for past week. Gg for my gynae visit on 5 jan. N dr su is right, i rem her saying most ladies fall sick before getting bfp, i was sick the week before my menses due and was quite bad cos i am too heaty i believe, her medicine, n i took hot chocolate , milo. But i still take the medicine despite sick. Anyway, Baby dust to all!

Sapphie

Hi Sapphie,

I thought most people did not go for fertility check before visiting her too...
But for me, I went to Thomson Medical Center clinic for my fertility check.... (Anyhow Google for it)
But everything looks normal except that my hubby's sperm is not "healthy" ie. a number of them got missing tail.
Hi Zaclin,
yea, cause she says I don't have a family history of difficulty in pregnancy. So she just asked us whether we did a fertility check. I went to Thomson Medical Fertility center. My hubby and I are fine, no problem. I didn't xray for fallopian tube. Did u ?

hi everybody, I'm Happy Lady here, married, currently 5 months +++ pregnant.

I work as a beautician and my dear work as hairstylist, our own business. My facial room
is inside the hair salon too. I work alone, he had 2 staffs work for him. Once a while I help
him too if I have no customer around.

Latelly I cannot stand the smell from the hair salon. The toilet is inside the hair salon too.

I have 2 miscarriage before, This my 3rd time pregnant again, 5 months +++ now.

what should I do to avoid another miscarriage happen again ?

zaclin29

OMG! Congrats to u 30012011!
Yes, pls do continue to see her for the next few mths at least...
May u have a smooth pregnancy!

Hi zaclin, thanks for the reply. Anyway, just to update im preggy, first month of taking dr su medicine! According to my calculation, is 6 weeks plus and gg to dr su to get medicine for an tai as she was away for past week. Gg for my gynae visit on 5 jan. N dr su is right, i rem her saying most ladies fall sick before getting bfp, i was sick the week before my menses due and was quite bad cos i am too heaty i believe, her medicine, n i took hot chocolate , milo. But i still take the medicine despite sick. Anyway, Baby dust to all!

zaclin29

I dont remember i did any xray of the fallopian tube.. did the check in 2011...
It's just a normal scan to check if there's anything blocking the tube only....

Hi Zaclin,
yea, cause she says I don't have a family history of difficulty in pregnancy. So she just asked us whether we did a fertility check. I went to Thomson Medical Fertility center. My hubby and I are fine, no problem. I didn't xray for fallopian tube. Did u ?

Sapphie

I dont remember i did any xray of the fallopian tube.. did the check in 2011...
It's just a normal scan to check if there's anything blocking the tube only....
Hi Zaclin,

What's the scan called to scan the tube ?

Congrats 30012011 !!! So happy for u ^^

Thanks babe! Im having v bad ms which doesnt happen on my first pregnancy. Saw dr su yesterday and she say everything is v gd. Baby dust to all who are trying!