Tips for you..

Jaslaw

Hi toothermitcrab

can I ask if the semen flow out few hours after intercourse?? Cos it happened to me. And it would filled my whole underwear wet like peeing.

She told me don't go toilet pee. Wait for a few hours. I think is ok bah, if after few hrs semens flow out. I encounter that too.

I also asked her is it we must lift our butt up to let it flow in, she say don't need. But then when times that im not lazy, i will still lift up.

Jaslaw

Ya.. I think she once said that if it doesn't flow out a lot it's ok. But how do we tell if its a lot ?Sometimes I do the legs up too. After I stand up it flows out aga.

Ya loh ya loh~ sometimes i just laugh, it flows out too.

Now only can keep trying and trying till hit jackpot. Flow out abit or alot makes no difference cos if our womb don't want absorb all the semens, we also got no choice.

Anyway now she giving me medicine to make my womb stronger.

Jaslaw

True. U have cold womb? She only tell me my qi abit weak cos of cold hands and feets.
She din give me med to make my womb stronger. Just to help me ovulate well.

Ya. Cold womb. But she never say i got cold hands or feet.

My menses is irregular and this is only my 2nd mth with her. She only told ne everything ok and gave me that medicine. If menses come must stop taking.

Dragontail

How long do you lift up your pelvis? My last pregnancy I put 2 pillows under my butt, and legs up against the wall. For 20mins. :) I didnt feel any out flow after that.

zaclin29

Hi hi,Need urgent advice.I've pink spotting after 10days of my menses.What happen????
Hi grace77, u mean u had menses then stop then pink spotting?
If thats the case, the pink spotting could be implantation bleeding.
It may be a good sign. Dont worry!

Dragontail

Usually I fall asleep at the lift-pelvis posture :p I think the longer you stay at that, the higher chance of the swimmer meeting the egg.

Dragontail

Maybe bcos I do yoga. There's a posture where one has to balance herself on the shoulder and back of the neck, and hold there for sometime. Haa ya it can be a bit acrobatic, what more to doze off at that. Good luck to all TCCing ladies :)

crystaljade

Hi, I am new to this forum, married for 5 years +++ and have been trying for a baby all this years but still no luck yet.

Both of us have try all sort of methods, modern and tradition but still no luck yet, even going for holidays.

I feel like my hubby is giving up trying.

Any advice from you all ?

micar

Lets keep this thread active. I dunno why no matter how many times I bookmark this thread, it will be lost.
Anyone have good news after seeing Dr Su so far?
For me, not yet. I had a stressful 3 months.Dr Su says that my internal organs are so weak.. That my body totally cannot concieve. Sigh.. I already hormone imbalance. Still have to go thru body tuning. Somemore I am gettjng more white hair Liao. Still possible to have children?

Dragontail

Hi girls, how about seeking second opinion? Be it TCM or western doc. I know Dr Su is reputable (I personally dont go to her. I see another sinseh) but you can try another just to hear out what else that might be of help. I mean everyone is different.... hope you dont give up as yet!