EDD in Aug 09?

Dragon76

How come you have your OSCAR test so fast? My due around 4th Aug but I only done NT Scan.

Is OScar test different from blood test and NT scan? I blur liao...
Hi Veronica,

OSCAR is done btw 11 - 13 weeks days gestation of the fetus. For me, I went during my 12 wk. It involves Ultrasound measurement of Nuchal Translucency (NT) and sample of the mother's blood. OSCAR test is for MTB of age over 35 but gynae normally would advise those over 30 to consider this test as well (Optional). Did yr Gynae advice you on tis?

veronica

Hi Veronica,

OSCAR is done btw 11 - 13 weeks days gestation of the fetus. For me, I went during my 12 wk. It involves Ultrasound measurement of Nuchal Translucency (NT) and sample of the mother's blood. OSCAR test is for MTB of age over 35 but gynae normally would advise those over 30 to consider this test as well (Optional). Did yr Gynae advice you on tis?
Hmm..I had my NT on week 12 and my blood test will be done in week 16. Is this also called OSCAR?

I remember when I had my #1, my NT scan was done in TMC. Now with #2 and different gynae, my gynae did NT scan for me.

Is there a difference? Its been donkey years since my #1, I totally have forgotton the procedure liao..

Into 12 Wks 4 days. i did my NT on 7 Feb. took a while as baby position was right, so have to go out and walk around and come back 30 mins later. My gynae did not advise on Oscar test. :(

iryn8383

Dear all ...

My EDD is 30 aug 09

I need some advises ..

I'm currently in the 12th weeks ...
i duno whether to sign the prenatal package from my gynae or not ..

antenatal care: $800 from week 20 onwards.
checkups and consultations on scheduled visits from week 20
routine urine test for protein and glucose
basic level 1 ultrasound scans in the clinic
pregnancy appreciation sessions during visits and labour orientation class of
3 hours in English at 36 week

not included:
checkup and consultatins prior to 20 weeks
blood tests amd all other investigation
unscheduled visits prior to 36 weeks
emergency consultations after office hours
medications and injections
ultrasound photos from clinic and special scans in x ray dept
all postnatal visits

My hubby's friend 's wife ... sign from other gynae $600 .. all medications are included ... :elvis: .. they sign wk 12 onwards .. instead of wk 20 onwards .. sounds more reasonable ?
i duno whether to sign or change gynae .. :tsad:

kintaro

Into 12 Wks 4 days. i did my NT on 7 Feb. took a while as baby position was right, so have to go out and walk around and come back 30 mins later. My gynae did not advise on Oscar test. :(

Hihih pardon me, what NT scan??
any info on this?

kintaro

Dear all ...

My EDD is 30 aug 09

I need some advises ..

I'm currently in the 12th weeks ...
i duno whether to sign the prenatal package from my gynae or not ..

antenatal care: $800 from week 20 onwards.
checkups and consultations on scheduled visits from week 20
routine urine test for protein and glucose
basic level 1 ultrasound scans in the clinic
pregnancy appreciation sessions during visits and labour orientation class of
3 hours in English at 36 week

not included:
checkup and consultatins prior to 20 weeks
blood tests amd all other investigation
unscheduled visits prior to 36 weeks
emergency consultations after office hours
medications and injections
ultrasound photos from clinic and special scans in x ray dept
all postnatal visits

My hubby's friend 's wife ... sign from other gynae $600 .. all medications are included ... :elvis: .. they sign wk 12 onwards .. instead of wk 20 onwards .. sounds more reasonable ?
i duno whether to sign or change gynae .. :tsad:
hi there,
I have a antenatal package at 550 everythg included but i ended up didnt take . THe one that i eventually took up is with tmc and the package is 880 which lotsa of diff cos it pretty much the same as u mention. Lotsa of thing excluded .. i guess u wld be very surprise why i took up the more expensive package. Well lotsa of stories but mainly i am more comforty w that gynae than the cheaper one .. hb say gynae need to help me develop so better take up the one i am more comforty with..
not sure if my advise help.. in the end it you who must be happy...

iryn8383

Halo i am new. Gynae said EDD 3 Sept but should be end august bah
halo :001_302:
EDD is just an estimation .. bb will come out later or earlier .. unless is by c-sect then u can select an exact day ...
My EDD is 30 August :001_302:

JeannieKhor

Lotus77

Me due 8th August.... so exciting. Now too chubby to wear my normal clothes (ass gotten too big. How??!!), but tummy not showing enough yet to start wearing maternity clothes - so I look like a hobo at work wearing stretchy sweatpants and Tshirts.....

winter

My friends dun even noe i am pregnant. Becos my tummy not grow bigger. Still wearing my usual clothing. I remember the gynae mentioned... 4th mth bb still very small.