EDD in Aug 09?

my EDD is in 10 Aug and my tummy start showing when i was 3mths, i guess it depends on your build and i read from a magazine, the amount of water u drink everyday also matters. drink 2L per day, the baby will be bigger.

NT means Nuchal transluency, which is a screening test for down syndrome. It measure the thickness of the layer at the neck region of the baby between 12 -14 weeks. if the thickness is > 2.5mm, the risk of down is higher and vice versa. It is not a diagnostic test so it is only a measure of risk, and so it doesen't mean your baby has down if >2.5mm. Beyond this 12-14 weeks period, the NT scan will not be useful.
Another non-invasive screening method is the nasal bone detection.

BudgetMum

hi, my edd is 16 aug. very excited though this would be my 3rd.

i'm worried at the same time cos my fetus NT failed & i jus went for the amino-test last week -- still waiting for results

any1 have experiences/stories to share?? i'm so afraid that i have to give up this fetus! he/she is already very active inside me **worried**

veronica

hi, my edd is 16 aug. very excited though this would be my 3rd.

i'm worried at the same time cos my fetus NT failed & i jus went for the amino-test last week -- still waiting for results

any1 have experiences/stories to share?? i'm so afraid that i have to give up this fetus! he/she is already very active inside me **worried**
Hi,

I understand your anxiety as I had also gone thru Amnio recently. Did you opt for quick result?

Will be ok..dun worry.

hazchaz

Me too ETA aug 19
but dear prefer to be on the 7 or 10 ..
hehe....hi all..my EDD is on 18th August...going for my screening at KKH on 6 April...wish me luck ya...btw...m new here so still blur like sotong how to use dis site..:red:

Last edited:

pearlicious

HI all... my EDD is on 21 Aug. but most likely will be a week or 2 earlier cuz of C-section :)
still very much excited although it's my third one already..

BudgetMum

Hmm..I had my NT on week 12 and my blood test will be done in week 16. Is this also called OSCAR?

I remember when I had my #1, my NT scan was done in TMC. Now with #2 and different gynae, my gynae did NT scan for me.

Is there a difference? Its been donkey years since my #1, I totally have forgotton the procedure liao..
usually they r done on the same day leh... ...might be a different blood test??
anyway, if ur scan is ok, then no need to go for the blood test :)

my EDD is 16 Aug :)

BudgetMum

Hi,

I understand your anxiety as I had also gone thru Amnio recently. Did you opt for quick result?

Will be ok..dun worry.
nope i dunno what is the "quick test" u refers to.... ....

my gynae recommend me for aminocentesis test cos the needle is thinner (i mean same thickness as those normal syringe)

i'm glad me fetus is clear from Down but the heart still got "minor blood backflow" -- hopefully it will not develope to a serious problem

i've to keep going back to KKH ADC to scan fetus heart... ...i dislike going there cos always hav to wait super-duper long for a doc to explain the scan -- not that they hav a lot or important thing to say... ...always the same "hav to come back to monitor"....

BudgetMum

my EDD is in 10 Aug and my tummy start showing when i was 3mths, i guess it depends on your build and i read from a magazine, the amount of water u drink everyday also matters. drink 2L per day, the baby will be bigger.
no lah its not true... ...well at least to me & my colleague

i eat a lot & drink lots of water but my kid stills come out 3.4kg only

my colleague who drinks lots of water a day (i think easily >5L), her son comes out to be only 3kg ++

my tummy also show very fast -- i blamed it on my laziness to exercise ie mi got weak tummy muscles!! (note: i barely can pass my sit-ups when i'm schooling!!)

khaosan

Hi mummies~

my edd is 1st Sep, but sometimes, 28th Aug... so i think i'm a Aug MTB.
I'm in my 18th weeks now, got to know the baby gender when i'm in my 16th weeks. Doctor said "100% girl"... and i'm really excited!!

Btw, I havent felt my baby movement yet. it is normal? saw alot of mummies said they felt baby movement at 16weeks!....

winter

Hi mummies~

my edd is 1st Sep, but sometimes, 28th Aug... so i think i'm a Aug MTB.
I'm in my 18th weeks now, got to know the baby gender when i'm in my 16th weeks. Doctor said "100% girl"... and i'm really excited!!

Btw, I havent felt my baby movement yet. it is normal? saw alot of mummies said they felt baby movement at 16weeks!....
my edd also 1st Sep. Still dun noe the baby gender and i also not felt bb movement yet. Some of my friends will only have the quickening around 20 weeks.

dolliepollie

hello mummies!!

i'm due on 25aug.. can feel bb moving in my tummy le.. going got the detailed scan on 22apr at tmc..

:Dancing_wub:i think i can feel my baby more often since 21 wks. cant really find a word to describe how it feels but i feel more movement at 8pm. haha

i am going for my first obstetric scan at NUS later, dont know wat to expect, i wonder if this is the 3D scan which i read abt in the forum and magazines..

Haz

im a aug mommi too! everyone asked if EDD's on 9th aug (spore's national day) but sad to say... mine's a 31st aug bb. it's MSIA's national day instead!! *faintz*
anyway, edd is still an estimated one, rite? maybe earlier or later...

iryn8383

:wong29: Dear all

I went for my detailed scan on 8 april at TMC ..
It's a baby boy ...
My EDD is 31 Aug 08 ..