Ligation

LoVeS

any mummies here did ligation b4?? Is there a need to b hospitalized if do ligation??

wenz

i will be doing it right after i give birth...
but my fren's mum did it.. it is consider as day surgery, no need to stay in hospital... think can discharge few hours after the surgery...
the cut is on the belly buttom about 3cm, but i dun see any scar on her mummy tummy now...

CanCanMum

i am considering too~ coz we only want one child...lols

but i know if u have less than 2 children will need to go counseling before they give you approval....is that correct??

Catty

Thought of having ligation after this pregnancy but my gynae advise me to do it when i turn 30 yrs old as my gynae don't want me to feel regret so he advise me to put those precaution thingy for 2 - 3 yrs later than decide whether to do it or not..

superwoman

Did it 2 years ago.Was a rather painful procedure since i decided to do it one year after the birth of my 7th kid.:red:I guess if u do it right after birth its lesser pain?Took abt a week to recover but no sex till 2 mths coz the inner is nt fully recovered yet.Side effects,heavy flow of mense evry mth,babes!But the best part is,no wories after all that,u can do it as many times as u want w/o worrying abt getting preg again! Hurray to my freedom!:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

Did it 2 years ago.Was a rather painful procedure since i decided to do it one year after the birth of my 7th kid.:red:I guess if u do it right after birth its lesser pain?Took abt a week to recover but no sex till 2 mths coz the inner is nt fully recovered yet.Side effects,heavy flow of mense evry mth,babes!But the best part is,no wories after all that,u can do it as many times as u want w/o worrying abt getting preg again! Hurray to my freedom!:shyxxx:
how heavy is heavy? And how many days of menstruation?

wenz

but i know if u have less than 2 children will need to go counseling before they give you approval....is that correct??
Actually is 3 kids or above 3yrs old, counselling not a must... my gynae just did a small talk with me and ask me go back consider...

SharonTan

My gynae also asked me to consider... I will be going thru c-section for the birth of my 2nd kid, and since I am "opened up" it would cost cheaper den if i do it yrs later. But same thing is, gynae scared I will regret cos still under 30 and will be having 2 kids. He say got a friend of his, did ligation and bb passed away at 6 mths old, wanna reverse, cannot reverse.

Queenbabe

Y not ask the DH to do it ? Haiz everytime is woman who bear the pain .
Give birth pain , every mth 1 wk menses sometimes also pain .

LoVeS

depending on ur gynae~ Sum gynae even u haf 2 aso need to go thru counseling BUT my gynae allow n respect our decision ~

LoVeS

WAH side effect is heavy flow of menses ah? Tis is nt gd sia~ My usual menses alrdy quite heavy liao~

CanCanMum

no la all darling babes,

cannot ask DH do it la....means license to fool around without responsibility leh...

big no no.....

CanCanMum

My gynae also asked me to consider... I will be going thru c-section for the birth of my 2nd kid, and since I am "opened up" it would cost cheaper den if i do it yrs later. But same thing is, gynae scared I will regret cos still under 30 and will be having 2 kids. He say got a friend of his, did ligation and bb passed away at 6 mths old, wanna reverse, cannot reverse.
hmmmmm......so sad......

Queenbabe

Cancan darling , u know guys even they never do ligation they also fool ard w/o responsible to their wife . I think do also cannot dont do also cannot hahaha