I would like to share an upcoming workshop with new mums here who are looking for solutions to post-natal skin, hair, breasts and other more intimate concerns.
The 2hr talk by a team of doctors will take place on 4 Aug and will cover practical tips and tricks to post-pregnancy...
I will be offering a 3 week series of Kid's yoga & dance sessions for children ages 5-8 years old starting from this Sunday (16 Oct).
Dates: Oct 16, 23, 30
Time: 10 - 11:15am
Venue: Ananda Marga MacPherson (439A MacPherson Road 368150)
Fees: $20 per class
I am an experience...
Valid till 20 Nov 2014.
Classes available : Hot Yoga, Pilates, And other Yoga Classes.
Studio is located in Dhoby Ghaut. Less than 5 Mins walk to mrt.
Quiet and lush greenery views studio.
Pls contact 92348877 to know more.
Relaxing Yoga with Essential Oils for Mum & Tot
Date: March 7 or 13, 2013
Workshop Fees: $38
All moms need a breather from the daily caring and cleaning for the family, a time to rewind and relax, to be in the good company of other women and connect. I know that...
Hope you'll have a New Year that starts right and ends happy!
We are pleased to announce our 2012 schedule for Prenatal and Postnatal
Embrace the benefits of yoga in one of the most beautiful periods of a
woman's life. Our Prenatal...
- Trained yoga instructor guaranteed for result
- Lose weight EFFECTIVELY(even for maintenance) after pregnancy with our specially tailored sessions for new-mothers
- 60 minutes of strength-building,cardio-working AND calm-the-nerves session
- GET YOUR CONFIDENCE&SHAPE BACK UP to fit...
- Trained yoga instructor will come to the convenience of and comfort of your home!
- 60 minutes personalized yoga sessions to meet your child's needs
- Multiple sessions per week available during the DECEMBER holidays!
- Complimentary yoga mats if you sign up for 4 sessions!
I started yoga a while ago to combat work-related stress & have seen a notable improvement in my energy levels & focus.
I’m considering attending a workshop to better my technique. There’s an upcoming one in Singapore that focuses on upper body technique. I’ve posted a link below for...
I've been having recurring headaches for a few weeks now. I suspect that it's being caused by work-related stress. I've heard good things about yoga for headaches and am considering taking it up. The Pranayama (breathing techniques) is supposed to be especially helpful.