“5 mins a day ~ Healthy & Active Always”

LOHAS Meridian ExerciseTM is an enhanced version of the normal meridian exercise which has been widely practised locally and overseas.

LOHAS Meridian ExerciseTM is a simple and effective exercise and strokes which is suitable for participants of all ages (from young kids to the elderly,). By practising this exercise regularly, it helps to:- - clear the blockages in our body
- strengthen our internal organ
- balance the important five elements of our body
- prevent many common illnesses and pains such as migraine, flu, cold, fever, indigestion, PMS, constipation, acne, lethargic and skin problems
- de-stress

In this session, participants will learn and practice:-
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]- Understanding of our meridian system.
- How meridian systems related to common illnesses.
- Practise LOHAS Meridian Exercise[/FONT][/FONT]TM routine to improve blood circulation.
- Improve immune system and vitality.

-Participants will also learn many important acupressure points and the health benefit.
- Participants will practise mindfulness and focusing technique during exercise.
- Relax, refresh and recharge to start your day with energy.

[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]"5 mins a day ~ Healthy & Active Always[/FONT][/FONT]"

-Pengtatt.

The uniqueness of LOHAS Meridian ExerciseTM is that it focuses on mind-body-soul wellness. The exercise will not only strengthen the physics, it also helps the participant to focus better and managing the stress at a comfortable level. It only takes 5 minute a day to practise this.

"I am amazed by this simple technique. It helped me to relieve my long term digestion issue. I no longer feel aches and pains or water retention. I wear smaller size of dress. Most of all, I am less reliance on my gluten medication." Lay Har, 20 Feb 2011.

Date: 12, 19, 26 June, 3 July (Sunday classes)
Time: 3PM – 4:30PM
To register: 90662770 or enquiry@beaconlohas.com (Miss Tay)
Fee: $60 per pax. (include Meridian Handbook worth $14)

More info: www.beaconlohas.com

Last edited:
Upcoming session is the LOHAS Meridian Exercise Intro Class. Details of the hands-on session is as follows:-

Date: 1 October 2011
Time: 3pm to 5pm
Venue: 11 Sims Drive #03-04A SCN Industrial Building
(Approximately 5 minutes walk from Aljunied MRT station)
If you are driving, you may park at Blk 59 or Blk 60 Sims Drive
directly opposite our office.
Fee: $15 per pax
$25 for 2 pax

"I practise the simple techniques twice a day, it doesn't take much of my time. I saw tremendous improvement in my bowel system. I no longer need to take health supplement. This help me save $83 every month. Awesome", Betty, Trainer, 27 Mar 2011

"I have been practising the LOHAS-ME diligently and I found that my waist line had reduce. Now I can wear M-size dress. My fatty liver condition has improved a lot. I am very happy with the result", Rosaline, 27 May 2011.

More info LOHAS MERIDIAN EXERCISE Introductory Class

Call/sms 90662770 for more info or registration or you mail email enquiry@beaconlohas.com

"I have been practising the LOHAS-ME diligently and I found that my waist line had reduce. Now I can wear M-size dress. My fatty liver condition has improved a lot. I am very happy with the result", Rosaline, 27 May 2011.