North Area - I am a Babysitter ♡ Experienced Babysitter/Nanny avail at Seng Kang, Fernvale ♡

kittymama

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi Mummies

I have a babysitter/nanny to recommend at Fernvale, SengKang (Blk 406).

She was babysitting my friend's gal till the child goes to nursery. Now she is free again and asking me to help her advertise.

She has about 15 years experience looking after children of all ages, from newborn to 8 years. She is in her 50s and healthy. Her husband works partime and help to babysit with her too. They have grown up children with no grandchildren yet hence they are very free and enjoy looking after children. Their house is smoke free and pets free and clean.

The
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]babysitter/nanny [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]welcome interested mummies to visit their place to assess and discuss. Please PM me to exchange contacts. Thanks. =)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

chaegol

Hi Mummies

She was babysitting my friend's gal till the child goes to nursery. Now she is free again and asking me to help her advertise.

She has about 15 years experience looking after children of all ages, from newborn to 8 years. She is in her 50s and healthy. Her husband works partime and help to babysit with her too. They have grown up children with no grandchildren yet hence they are very free and enjoy looking after children. Their house is smoke free and pets free and clean.

The
babysitter/nanny welcome interested mummies to visit their place to assess and discuss. Please PM me to exchange contacts. Thanks. =)
Hi,

Is the babysitting service still available? I am looking for a babysitter in Oct/Nov 2013. Thanks!

fgzhu

Hi Mummies

The
babysitter/nanny welcome interested mummies to visit their place to assess and discuss. Please PM me to exchange contacts. Thanks. =)
Hi Kittymama,

I stay around near that vicinity and is interested to look for part-time baby sitter.

May I know how to get in touch with the nanny ?

My contact is stng936@yahoo.com.sg or sms 9233 5746. Thanks,