我的女孩 , My Girl

CynCyn

我的女孩 , My Girl
Anyone of you watched this Korean Love & Comedy drama ? It's broadcasting in SCV Channel 55 .

the lead girl is poor cos dad is always in debt.
She is very shrewd in earning money.
THe lead man, a hotelier, a rich man whose grandfather is looking for his granddaughter (lead's cousin).
Grandfather health poor, and really want to see granddaughter before he dies.
Lead actor somehow bumped into Lead actress and quite a few interesting happen along the way.
Lead actor realised that he looked like his cousin so she was employed to play granddaughter.
and on and on it went cos they fell in love and so on.

got laughter got tears...
Lead actor handsome
Lead actress cute

CynCyn

Ya lo lead actor is handsome , lead actress so cute ah . I kept laughing at the show .

I hardly enjoy watching korean dramas . At least this drama keeps me laughing instead of crying . I just started watching it on SCV only . This drama is like my lovely samsoon . Comedy type .
And so romantic .

Btw , anyone knows if this show was broadcast in Channel U before ?
When was this drama released huh ?

CynCyn

mind telling me what's the show abt ? :001_302:
This captivating story centres on Yoo Rin who meets a rich boy Gong Chan on the island of Cheju. Chan gets Rin to pose as his long lost cousin in order to make his dying grandfather's wish come true. In the process, the two get to know each other better and love blossoms between them...
Cast:Lee Da-Hae; Lee Dong-Wook; Lee Joon-Ki
我的女孩 (11) 此剧在韩国有口皆碑, 故事讲述周幼琳在济州岛遇上了富家子功灿. 为了让爷爷能在临死前解开心结, 功灿找来了幼琳假扮他失散多年的表妹, 演出了一个善意的骗局. 灿和琳之间也因此产生了微妙的情愫...
演员:李多海; 李东旭; 李准基

not shown on channel U ...
Channel U usually show older shows.

Think My Girl was released either last year of beginning this yr.

I got the vcd, u wanna borrow?

CynCyn

not shown on channel U ...
Channel U usually show older shows.

Think My Girl was released either last year of beginning this yr.

I got the vcd, u wanna borrow?
Thanks for the offering of lending yr VCD . Me wanna slowly watch on SCV . Wait if got VCD I will chiong all the way and watch . By the time watch finish no more show for me to watch liao . :001_302:

i agree with the vcd in hand then chong... i am like that kind before
now i have more control.
But recently just finish chonging SNOW QUEEN.
Believe it or not... dh was the one who wanted to chong.

CynCyn

i agree with the vcd in hand then chong... i am like that kind before
now i have more control.
But recently just finish chonging SNOW QUEEN.
Believe it or not... dh was the one who wanted to chong.
Snow queen the korean drama right the lead actor is the same as my lovely samsoon that one ?
So how nice anot ?

I watched at SCV first episode I sian ji phua . :shyxxx:

xiaodaisy

Ya lo lead actor is handsome , lead actress so cute ah . I kept laughing at the show .

I hardly enjoy watching korean dramas . At least this drama keeps me laughing instead of crying . I just started watching it on SCV only . This drama is like my lovely samsoon . Comedy type .
And so romantic .

Btw , anyone knows if this show was broadcast in Channel U before ?
When was this drama released huh ?
but i did cried seeing tis leh, hehe.. but really a veri ncie show.. i now watching online to finish e last episode cos scv oso gonna end by next week..

CynCyn

but i did cried seeing tis leh, hehe.. but really a veri ncie show.. i now watching online to finish e last episode cos scv oso gonna end by next week..
At times Im touched then I cry . I don't like korean dramas that makes me cry non stop . :001_302:

CynCyn

anymore nice dramas to introduce?
Watch this 我的女孩 , My Girl on SCV Channel 55 at 11.40pm . Or can get the VCD's . It's really worth watching .

Right now I'm going ga ga over the leading actor and the leading actress is so adorable with her funny actions .

CynCyn

haha den following episodes u sure gonna cry for sure... damnnnn sad sia..
Serious ah ? I'm now at Episode 10 . I see the actors and actresses crying I already BTH . But I love the storyline .

The guy who like Yoolin kept tearing , so handsome . :001_302:

xiaodaisy

ya loh, got so handsome wan don wan choose someone cannot be together wan.. so poor thing, ya e part where e grandfather force dem to seperate.. sure cry , sooo sad sia..

CynCyn

Awww !

Pls tell me end up did gong chan and yoolin got together ?
Is there a happy ending ?

If bad ending i don't wanna continue to watch liao . HAHAHA !

Must tell me o.k . :001_302:

xiaodaisy

haha good ending .. well happy ending.. but i feel sorry for zhengyu haha.. actually got another korean show very nice.. ma la nu ren .. was shown on scv b4 but recently not long finished, comedy plus love like tat also will keep laughing more den my girl ba cos veri funi ..

CynCyn

Me currently on chapter 12 . Happy part always shortlived . Now see until so pek cek . Don feel like watching on . The shixuan now wanna take revenge on yoolin etc.