lisa_ng

i thought this is a nice variety show.

showing how tough it can be for a sahm. :001_302:

mark lee is hilarious in his speech.

showing on channel 8 every tuesday 8pm.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Caught this 2... tat darren/evelyn's 3 storey house SO BIG....rich TCS ppl :p

Caught another variery show last nite.....8.30 - 9.00pm... about the kids' reactions .... SIBEI FUNNI! My DD also glued to the TV. :p

lisa_ng

Caught this 2... tat darren/evelyn's 3 storey house SO BIG....rich TCS ppl :p

Caught another variery show last nite.....8.30 - 9.00pm... about the kids' reactions .... SIBEI FUNNI! My DD also glued to the TV. :p

ya man didn't know they stay in ang mo chu now. hehe
mayb not tcs tat make them rich. i saw darren acted in china and hk drama de.

can't wait to see next week episode...tat funny chef.

ydae tat variety oso nice de. :)
those kids are so funny. hardly have variety show nowadays that keep me laughing throughout.

sian de..weekend approaching again.
sat & sun don't have nice shows now except for sun morning those kids program on channel 8.

lisa_ng

feel tis show is a nice one.
can see how e daddies react.
i like the part where mark ask darren can leave the kids alone downstairs while he do his cleaning. where darren say can so firmly but only to see the kids made a mess. :tlaugh:

Catty

ya man didn't know they stay in ang mo chu now. hehe
mayb not tcs tat make them rich. i saw darren acted in china and hk drama de.

can't wait to see next week episode...tat funny chef.

ydae tat variety oso nice de. :)
those kids are so funny. hardly have variety show nowadays that keep me laughing throughout.

sian de..weekend approaching again.
sat & sun don't have nice shows now except for sun morning those kids program on channel 8.
Actually Darren background is already very rich, his own parents also stay in semi-detached house, best thing is his parents dining table is also a pool table.. :001_302:

lisa_ng

Actually Darren background is already very rich, his own parents also stay in semi-detached house, best thing is his parents dining table is also a pool table.. :001_302:

hehe..seems like you know him in person.
he's handsome leh. i like his looks.

smiley811

Ya... i got watch this variety show also.

I'm impressed with their boy... 22 months only but know so many words already... can even feed himself.

lisa_ng

Ya... i got watch this variety show also.

I'm impressed with their boy... 22 months only but know so many words already... can even feed himself.
evelyn must have taught them so well.
she's a model mother to me. :001_302:
have to work and take care of the kids.

i'm already a goner with one girl though i don't work. hehe

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
princessminn said:
feel tis show is a nice one.
can see how e daddies react.
From the trailers, it seems like a show to play up most daddies' incompetence at home ... in other words, a super feel good show for the many mummies around us.

However, I thought they had it easy for Darren ... cannot taint his public image too much, I suppose.
:wink: :wink:

Daddy D said:
This show a bit stale on the ideas ... most of the tricks (eg, the ice cream one & the fish tank one) has been used repeatedly by Candid Camera, Bill Cosby or even our very own Channel 5.

Whether good or not, the kids' reactions almost never change ... in whichever decade they play the trick on.
Like they say, 孩子们永远都是天真无邪的.
:1err: :1err:

smiley811 said:
princessminn said:
if my ds next time can lik tt jiu hao le.
best is he can feed himself.
I dunno how Darren & Evelyn do it ... but I can definitely speak on my own experience.

For my Seamus, he really loves eating & he loves emulating the adult even more ... so, he "asked" to feed himself pretty early (around 18 months) but of course, it's been a mess most of those early days ... we also didn't push, just place newspapers below his high chair to make clearing up much more easier afterwards.

The big breakthrough came about when he started attending pre-nursery classes in mid Jan this year ... there suddenly surfaced this thing called "peer pressure" where Seamus realised:
1) There are other children who can be feed themselves so much more neatly (of course, he doesn't need to know some of them are months older than him)
2) There is a time limit to finish up his food in class, else the teachers will take them away
:laugh: :laugh:

Photos were taken when we (ie, papa, mama & my 2 boys) went for a short break at ClubMed earlier this month ... thank God I could get to enjoy my own meals, just like he did his.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

lisa_ng

vroomvroomboys,

you are lucky.

for a gd 2 years, me & hubby never had a peaceful meal with my girl around.
at home we have to run after her to feed her. she like to feed herself but by the time she eat the food had turn cold and often make a mess of it.
unless for snacks and fruits we let her eat herself.

rainypink

hmmm... I plan to starve my kid if he or she dont finish food in time. I dont intend to let my kids play with food and take their own sweet time to eat. Which i think, cultivate a bad habit. :001_302:

But i may say this now, when its my turn, maybe i soft heart also. Hope i can stay to this! haha.

lisa_ng

that's what some may do.
you don't eat then no more le.

but har i dun think you will bear to do that. hehe

otherwise, i did let my daughter eat on her own sometimes and i use an other spoon to feed at the same time. at least can feed a few more mouthful before they got bored of feeding themselves.

Queenbabe

Ya i hate this ! Feeding small little kids is tiring hahaha .. lastime i feed my dd until pek chey , now she got this habit eating really very slow & the food turn cold but if dont give her eat she will have gastric pain , haiz headache leh .

Oh ya evelynn & darren say they not going to let their kids go to school , they are going to teach the kids at home themselves .

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
rainypink said:
But i may say this now, when its my turn, maybe i soft heart also. Hope i can stay to this! haha.
lisa_ng said:
that's what some may do.
you don't eat then no more le.
but har i dun think you will bear to do that. hehe
I think you gals are quite ok liao ... at least you know you need to use the iron fist sometimes.
Sometimes, it's so much easier to let them have their way ... but in the end, still gotta do what needs to be done ... all for the good of the child lor.
:wink: :wink:

elaine82 said:
Oh ya evelynn & darren say they not going to let their kids go to school , they are going to teach the kids at home themselves .
Personally, I also think there are some things which can be better dealt with ... if we engage in full-time home teaching.
But I also feel the child would be deprived of opportunities to hone their inter-personal skills, not to mention their EQ ... which is as important as developing their IQ, if not more important.

Last edited:

almond

But I also feel the child would be deprived of opportunities to hone their inter-personal skills, not to mention their EQ ... which is as important as developing their IQ, if not more important.
Yeh that's what i feel too... i wouldn't wan my kids to become:wong8: