爸爸当家 -channel 8

rainypink

hahahha. so funny."Yeh that's what i feel too... i wouldn't wan my kids to become:wong8:"

i thought of home schooling too but i would prefer them to be in school know more little friends, play more, interact more..

ifnot when they grow up suddenly put them in school, to me, its slightly more difficult?

anyway, im not v confident to teach them at home.

:001_302:

Catty

hehe..seems like you know him in person.
he's handsome leh. i like his looks.
Hehe.. I don't know them in person la, just that happen to saw 1 of the variety show (forgot wat show) very long time ago liao, showing his parents house all this.. :tlaugh:

lisa_ng

Hehe.. I don't know them in person la, just that happen to saw 1 of the variety show (forgot wat show) very long time ago liao, showing his parents house all this.. :tlaugh:
oh i see.. hehe

hope i won't forget to watch tonight episode. :)

lisa_ng

hahahha. so funny."Yeh that's what i feel too... i wouldn't wan my kids to become:wong8:"

i thought of home schooling too but i would prefer them to be in school know more little friends, play more, interact more..

ifnot when they grow up suddenly put them in school, to me, its slightly more difficult?

anyway, im not v confident to teach them at home.

:001_302:

i remember there's a show on tv about home teaching.
the boy was taught things that are not taught in school.
i remember he was learning atlas and such.

me too, i don't know what to teach my girl at home.
i rather send her to 2hr playgroup to learn and interact.
hope can cultivate her to share and mix well with other kids.

Catty

Ytd episode that Chef Eric is so cute and is a fortunate to have him as a hubby and daddy.. :001_302:

lisa_ng

must be well known i think.

else no chance to stay in ang mo chu.

my house full of chefs... hawker centre chefs..:tlaugh: