#1 - csect #2 - natural, anyone?

veronica

Anyone experienced the above? I just want to know whats the chance of having natural birth if first one was c-sect.

And if yes, what's the age gap of your children, thanks.

It's possible as long as you have strong conviction about it. My dd2 was born naturally, weighing 3.38kg. I did it without any epidural, painkillers. 5 years gap between dd1 and dd2 though..

Another important factor is to find a gyn who's supportive of VBAC(natural birth after c sect). I heard of many gyn who don't advocate VBAC for fear of uterine rapture...

tinklish

Talking about this topic, which is better? natural or c-sect? Im a first time mummy, due in November/December...

apollo

i have a stupid question! during natural, when you try hard to push the baby, will u have the urge to pee?
actually ur qns not stupid at all cos i tot of the same qns.. and i also wonder, during the contractions, which is lotsa hours, hw do we go to pee??? and aft natural birth, aft the stitching and all, pee not pain meh?? I think my qns more silly den urs.. LOL!

nora23

Anyone experienced the above? I just want to know whats the chance of having natural birth if first one was c-sect.

And if yes, what's the age gap of your children, thanks.
I was wondering too... would love to try natural this time round... So far, not yet seen my gynea...will ask him in my upcoming 1st appt..

veronica

I was wondering too... would love to try natural this time round... So far, not yet seen my gynea...will ask him in my upcoming 1st appt..
My gynae is quite neutral about it though I think most gynaes would prefer us to go c-sect to save THEIR time..hahaha

I just worried that if I choose to wait, i may ended up emer c-sect again which cost alot !!

Now trying to save some $$ since rates for both TMC and Mt A have gone up tremendously over the years.

adoncia

i have a stupid question! during natural, when you try hard to push the baby, will u have the urge to pee?
actually ur qns not stupid at all cos i tot of the same qns.. and i also wonder, during the contractions, which is lotsa hours, hw do we go to pee??? and aft natural birth, aft the stitching and all, pee not pain meh?? I think my qns more silly den urs.. LOL!
The midwife will let you pee and shit on the bed, before you give birth. ;)

lis

haha.. i agree w adoncia.. :tlaugh:

niwae,ans for the topic.. ma SIL did it.. she did emer c-sect for her DD.. den she went for NVD for her DS.. the age gap is 2 yrs.. everiting went well.. maybe u might wanna try it.. it heals faster n slim down faster too.. can straight away massage ur tummy the next day afta delivering..

adoncia

how about during delivery? will u have the urge to pee while pushing!
nope. i think even if u do, u wont realise it. as it's either too pain, or u took epidural. :x but i was afraid that i might pass motion. as least peeing is not that bad...

tinklish

nope. i think even if u do, u wont realise it. as it's either too pain, or u took epidural. :x but i was afraid that i might pass motion. as least peeing is not that bad...
will we actually pass motion accidentally?? oh god..that's the worst scenario im afraid of.. haha..

apollo

will we actually pass motion accidentally?? oh god..that's the worst scenario im afraid of.. haha..
dun hav to wry abt during delivery will pee or shit anot.. cos if u do, means other people also will lik tt.. think the nurses, gynaes all seen alot of these alrdy! LOL!!!