1 year birthday cake

yo mummy.. we r going to celeb my gal's 1yr birthday party on dis 19th.. confuse at her birthday cake.don knw which shop is nicer.. can any mummy gv me some opinions??but muz include the delivery.. hehe,thanx..

annie

i didnt want to give my girl all the unhealthy stuff from a cake outside thus i made my own..n i feel safer as i know what i put into the cake.. Our Precious Princess!: My First Birthday!

or make cheesecake hehe. i made oreo cheesecake for hubby's bday...

but then anyway she totally never eat it. just played with it!

Ting

what price u looking at? just the other day, i went to Pine Gardens n bought some of their cakes to sample, not bad. :)

diymummy

I'm celebrating my boy's birthday on 13th.

My rationale in ordering cakes is that they're to be eaten by mostly adults. And my boy probably wouldn't care what his cakes look like at 1 years old. So I ordered mine from Jack's Place. They offer delivery. Charges at $8 per delivery. If your cake is above $100, the delivery is waived.

Jack Place also has kiddy looking cakes but they look very old fashion to me. I ordered their normal cakes. Their cakes don't taste too bad. It's pretty nice, got some standard.

You can look at what cakes they have from their website but if you're not a member you need to go down to the shop to order. Their website only allow members to order online.

NursMama

for my gal's 2nd bday last year, i ordered from The Royals... very yummy!!! :wong29:

taken from their webby: FREE Delivery is provided for an order of whole cake of minimum size 2-kg and above , to most parts of Singapore. Delivery only available after 12.30 pm daily.

SunShine07

I order a very simple cake based on their photo. You may want to contact them so that they can send you more pictures and design of the cakes. They got many design for gals :)

Attachments

Ting

I order a very simple cake based on their photo. You may want to contact them so that they can send you more pictures and design of the cakes. They got many design for gals :)
this is from PG? cos i think i saw something like tt too. which i wanna order.. :tlaugh:

SunShine07

ya ya, from pine garden, i went there to taste the cake first. It was really delicious. But got no time to design or think of nice cake, so i just pick anyone from the picture but used normal (no color) cream instead. :)

I order top layer without alcohol (chocolate) then bottom lychee martini ....yummy!

SunShine07

this is from PG? cos i think i saw something like that too. which i wanna order.. :tlaugh:
Ting, but i think the design for gal gal very pretty leh! Got a lot of princess or castle, very sweet!!!
i keep saying if i have a gal~~~ then i would order it....hahha:tlaugh:

Domique

nice... how much u paid for that?

ya ya, from pine garden, i went there to taste the cake first. It was really delicious. But got no time to design or think of nice cake, so i just pick anyone from the picture but used normal (no color) cream instead. :)

I order top layer without alcohol (chocolate) then bottom lychee martini ....yummy!

SunShine07

nice... how much you paid for that?

Total is $105 only.....compare to last year...i spent $200 on the cake, though very pretty cake.....but the taste :nah:

I think some mummies here have designed very nice cakes for their kids....but that will also add some cost......

Ting

liangjia, cos im doing a sesame st theme for pin, so the other day went to check it out.
i did see the other cakes, very pretty, i saw the disney princess one, like a castle like tt. i was like WOW!
haha.
im also intending 2 tier, bottom is lychee martini, but the top one not sure yet, either triple choc or hazelnut crunch..

SunShine07

liangjia, cos im doing a sesame st theme for pin, so the other day went to check it out.
i did see the other cakes, very pretty, i saw the disney princess one, like a castle like that. i was like WOW!
haha.
im also intending 2 tier, bottom is lychee martini, but the top one not sure yet, either triple choc or hazelnut crunch..
sesame st theme....i see...

Not bad lah the design, my friends were all wow on the cake loh, but mine was in white cream so it came out quite nice combination too~ (cos i dun wan to 'kua kang' cake for him this year) Maybe next year will do a thomas and friends theme for him, he like the train a lot~:tlaugh:

hmmm, i think triple choc nice, kids will like it.

wow..many mummies recommended the cake frm pine garden.tink i will go the website to c.. seen no mummy order frm bengawan solo,prima deli n e-creative huh? btw,hw much the pine garden charge for the delivery?

TANZHENZHI

I also troubling about my son 1st birthday cake. Pine garden seems to have very good remarks from so many mummies approval. haha Hmm will take a look at their website. I like the sesame theme cake. The price is also reasonable. They include delivery charge?

autumn82

PG's website is under construction. U can head down to their outlets to buy some slices of cakes to try and also see the pictures. Or get them to email u the pics then u decide.

autumn82

wow..many mummies recommended the cake frm pine garden.tink i will go the website to c.. seen no mummy order frm bengawan solo,prima deli n e-creative huh? btw,hw much the pine garden charge for the delivery?
I have been ordering from E-creative for 4 years for Belle's bdae. The 3D cakes looks nice, taste average & ex.

I ordered Winx Club Cake from Bengawan for Belle's 5th bdae this year, and it was a bad choice. The cake got patches of white colour due to the designer forgotten to check. The service was bad. Can't even call through the head office or outlet for days! :nah:Of coz they compensate me wif another cake after we complaint but what's the point? Not gonna get it from them anymore.. Geez.

TANZHENZHI

Yeah i just email to Pine garden, waiting for their reply. :001_302: Their outlet not near to my place, i stay in Bukit Batok le.