1 yr old birthday celebration

XiaoXue

Hey babysg, I jux celebrated my DD 1st yr old.. I ordered the lychee martini from PG.. Reviews from guests were fantastic.. Cake is yummy.. Service is gd n price is cheap.. My top tier i ordered triple choc.. It blends well wif the lychee martini.. So in the end, adults eating the bottom tier (kychee martini) n kids eating the top tier (triple choc).. For the whole cake, PG only quotes me $133 including 10 cupcakes wheareas Ecreative quoted me $289.. U can check out the attched pic...
Hi maltesefamily, did PG tell you the breakdown of your cake? Btw how many KGs is your DD cake? Cos when I ordered my 21st Bday cake with them this yr, the customise charges is $15. But for my DS cake, they quoted me customise charges of $30? How about yours?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
XX

XiaoXue

But the website didnt show cakes for 1 yr old birthday or cakes they sell .
CynCyn, I went down to their shop to view their cake albums early this year.. hmm.. nuttin much too.. But u can search for nice cake online.. email to them to customise the same thing.. I'm doing it for Skye Bday.. =)

Sheree

I ordered the cake for DS's 1st birthday from Pine Garden too. Their durian flavour cake and cheesecake is good also. Mine is a 2-tier cake too with the theme of Sesame street where they will put Elmo, Big Bird figurine on the cake. Looks very nice and cute. My guests wiped out the whole cake...haha.
Yes, there will be a charge of $30 if the cake is customised. Think it will be better if you can go down to the shop to take a look as more selections down there. If not, you can just email to them and confirm the ordering of the cake. Just send them the sample pic of the cake you wish to order from them and the flavour you want. Lychee Martini is nice too.

Last edited:

XiaoXue

In the end, i nv choose PG cos DS changed his mind, wan power ranger so headed for polar puffs & cakes.. =X