1 yr old birthday celebration

starry_jo

Maybe u can try Marriott Hotel, they have some promotion on for Baby's shower Celebration. Big space (can cater up to hundreds of ppl), Most important is dun need to clean up. hahaha!!!

I'm celebrating my gal's 1st b'dae there this Sept. Hooray!
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
kitty_sg, how much would that cost?? Me also having a headache with locations..Help :err:

Hi Mummies..heard that the martini lychee cake from pine garden is good..anyone eaten before?
Hey babysg, I jux celebrated my DD 1st yr old.. I ordered the lychee martini from PG.. Reviews from guests were fantastic.. Cake is yummy.. Service is gd n price is cheap.. My top tier i ordered triple choc.. It blends well wif the lychee martini.. So in the end, adults eating the bottom tier (kychee martini) n kids eating the top tier (triple choc).. For the whole cake, PG only quotes me $133 including 10 cupcakes wheareas Ecreative quoted me $289.. U can check out the attched pic...

Attachments

babysg

Hi maltesefamily, your DD cake looks great. Thanks for sharing with me the pic and info. Will call up pine garden tomorrow. Hehe..think I will also do a double layer cake...lychee martini with double chocolate.

Now need to decide a nice design for my DS :) :Dancing_tongue:

mommy dearest

hi babysg,

not sure whether it's too late or not.
but if you are still looking for catering service.
I've used lavish before (during 1st month celebration) and their food is great! my friend used them for their wedding as well...
:laugh:

m|y@mOtO

maltesefamily....wah that cake very cute leh..
i oso wanna order for my DD's 1st birthday...
heehee...:Dancing_wub:

Hey babysg, I jux celebrated my DD 1st yr old.. I ordered the lychee martini from PG.. Reviews from guests were fantastic.. Cake is yummy.. Service is gd n price is cheap.. My top tier i ordered triple choc.. It blends well wif the lychee martini.. So in the end, adults eating the bottom tier (kychee martini) n kids eating the top tier (triple choc).. For the whole cake, PG only quotes me $133 including 10 cupcakes wheareas Ecreative quoted me $289.. U can check out the attched pic...

Hi How u contact them? email or go down to the shop.
Hi Wilcris, I did not go down the shop at all. Initially, I email them.. Subsequently, I liaise wif Chan Yun on the design details of the cake over the phone.. At first was still afraid tat the cake will not turn out to be wat I expected but Viola!! Everything turned out well.. Anyone who is interested, u can call her at 64576159 or email her at pgcake@pacific.net.sg.. Good luck!!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

maltesefamily....wah that cake very cute leh..
i oso wanna order for my DD's 1st birthday...
heehee...:Dancing_wub:
Hi m l y@mOtO, u can have ur own design but if u haf a design tat u like it somewhere, u can oso show it to Chan Yun from PG, she will advise if they can do it.. Their cake is really good n cheap..

CynCyn

I was intending to start the same topic when I stumbled across this .

I'm starting to plan for DS's 1st birthday though it's like 4months away . But don't want to end up doing last minute research .

Where do you guys hold 1st birthday at ?

wilcris

Hi m l y@mOtO, u can have ur own design but if u haf a design tat u like it somewhere, u can oso show it to Chan Yun from PG, she will advise if they can do it.. Their cake is really good n cheap..
Yo, I went down to PG last weekend. Their cakes are indeed look very nice.. I love one of the design and will be order the cake from them.

Will update after my ds birthday which is one month later...hahaha:Dancing_wub:

m|y@mOtO

at 1st i wanna book chalet and celebrate my DD's 1st birthday but after consider alot of things then i think i will have a lunch/high tea buffet instead ba...

any recommendations of nice lunch/high tea buffet??

:001_302:

stonston

Catering
Four Season sucks big time (no offence to any1)....i ordered them for my son's 1st mth celebration after seeing some mummies in forum say they r good...but so disappointing!! some more i took the good menu (ard $20+ per pax).....e vege was SOUR n e fish was so dry u might as well eat ikan bilis lor....totalli disappointing...

good caterers i will recd r:
Neo Garden
Select/Stamford Catering
Elsie's Kitchen

Cakes
Prima Deli's cupcakes sucks too....realli v awful to eat....n it did not look as nice as the catalogue lor....
i still prefer those i made at home...

maybe cos my job is F&B related i am v fussy, but since u r paying so much, make sure u get quality lor...