10 weeks and baby kicking?

Carisella

Hi All,

Just wondering, is it possible to have baby kicking you or headbutting (sister's stupid joke) at week 10?

I always feel like someone flicking me in my tummy especially near the belly button and usually in the morning and at night when my bladder is almost/roughly full..

The flick is like when you flick someone on the arm liddat, not very painful but just like slight poking liddat. Not very constant also, just like morning when i waking up and at night when about to sleep..

This sensation got about 3 days already ..

angiebaby

i don't think its the baby, look at your signature pic, the baby's arm and legt just start to develop and they will not have the strength to make you feel them yet.

even if you feel their movement later stage, it will be somewhere between your belly button and your virginal area, usually two inches below your belly button ( start from 16 weeks )

Carisella

i don't think its the baby, look at your signature pic, the baby's arm and legt just start to develop and they will not have the strength to make you feel them yet.

even if you feel their movement later stage, it will be somewhere between your belly button and your virginal area, usually two inches below your belly button ( start from 16 weeks )
Then I'm super worried.. cos the feeling is right around the belly button area and it feels like either being flick or something kenna detached @.@

angiebaby

Then I'm super worried.. cos the feeling is right around the belly button area and it feels like either being flick or something kenna detached @.@
as long as you have no spotting, bleeding, and the feeling do not same as contraction, it should be ok, maybe just some mild cramp? when is your next gynae appt?

Carisella

as long as you have no spotting, bleeding, and the feeling do not same as contraction, it should be ok, maybe just some mild cramp? when is your next gynae appt?
I can confirm it's not cramps. You know the feeling when you bend a plastic and that that flick feeling? I'm having that feeling and it's only ard belly button area, not other place. no bleeding or spotting. Next appt is next month 7th

stonston

That sensation could be due to muscle stretching and intestines moving to make way for expanding uterus. :) Or it could be indigestion (happens to me).

Carisella

That sensation could be due to muscle stretching and intestines moving to make way for expanding uterus. :) Or it could be indigestion (happens to me).
Sorry for casting so many doubts... but the feeling only on the same side of the belly button.. and it happens when i usually get up from sleep or gg to bed.. I usually sleep face up..

angiebaby

Sounds like over stressed muscle, just rest and when u get up or lie down, dun face up and use ur stomach muscle, use ur arms and use side way position of get up and lie down

Carisella

Sounds like over stressed muscle, just rest and when u get up or lie down, dun face up and use ur stomach muscle, use ur arms and use side way position of get up and lie down
Buai Tahan.. Last night sleep side ways morning wake up, is face up. Turned to the side slowly slowly get up, again got the same feeling.. if it's over stress muscle, how to don't over stress it?

Hi All,

Just wondering, is it possible to have baby kicking you or headbutting (sister's stupid joke) at week 10?

I always feel like someone flicking me in my tummy especially near the belly button and usually in the morning and at night when my bladder is almost/roughly full..

The flick is like when you flick someone on the arm liddat, not very painful but just like slight poking liddat. Not very constant also, just like morning when i waking up and at night when about to sleep..

This sensation got about 3 days already ..
Sometimes it might jus be ur nerve system? i'm not that sure also.. but i started to feel my baby kick when i'm abt 12 weeks.. but not ard the naval area the feeling is usually at the lower abdomen.. i read some internet article that some ppl exp baby movement as early as 8 weeks.. maybe try waiting 2 more weeks? see whether the feeling gets stronger.. =)

Carisella

Sometimes it might jus be ur nerve system? i'm not that sure also.. but i started to feel my baby kick when i'm abt 12 weeks.. but not ard the naval area the feeling is usually at the lower abdomen.. i read some internet article that some ppl exp baby movement as early as 8 weeks.. maybe try waiting 2 more weeks? see whether the feeling gets stronger.. =)
i think next week when i go for the DS scan i'll ask the person doing the scanning what i'm feeling, hopefully he/she will know .