Mama_Mel

Hi mummies,

My son is turning 12mths in 1week times. Currently his dairy schedule :-

6.00am 240ml FM
9.00am 240ml FM
12pm Porridge
3pm 240ml FM
6pm Porridge

Is this schedule still ok when his turning 1yr soon??

1. Other than porridge what are the food i can intro to him?
2. Can i try other food to replace his breakfast instead of FM?
3. Is his having breakfast, ok for him to have porridge for lunch and dinner?
4. His no fussy for porridge but just to let him try more variety.

Looking forward for yours kind reply. :001_302:

apollo

I think it is time to let him take 3 solid meal daily. Instead of porridge, you can start to introduce him rice, pasta etc.. he can eat almost everything except seafoods. For breakfast you can give him bread, cereal, pancake etc etc..

Mama_Mel

I think it is time to let him take 3 solid meal daily. Instead of porridge, you can start to introduce him rice, pasta etc.. he can eat almost everything except seafoods. For breakfast you can give him bread, cereal, pancake etc etc..
Thanks alot Apollo. :D

1. For pasta where to buy? Any brand to into? How to cook? It'z the same method as porridge? =p sorry for the silly question.
2. Pancake is it homemake type? How to do?

apollo

i gave ds Ballemy pasta when he was ard 9mth old. aft he turns 1, i started to give him those ABC pasta, available at supermarket. usually i will cook soup base with homemade stock cos ds loves to drink soup. As for pancake, some mummies prefer to make their own but I just buy those ready made one which you just need to add water.

Last edited:

Mama_Mel

i gave ds Ballemy pasat when he was ard 9mth old. aft he turns 1, i started to give him those ABC pasta, available at supermarket. usually i will cook soup base with homemade stock cos ds loves to drink soup. As for pancake, some mummies prefer to make their own but I just buy those ready made one which you just need to add water.
Hi Apollo, Oic. Thanks alot for sharing all this info... :D Will try Ballemy Pasta this weekend.

Apollo, can give Mee Sua also?

Last edited: