14 mths old baby can't digest vegetables

fang87

Hi mummies.. Do you face the problem of ur baby cant digest vegetable? i face this problem.. i feed my baby girl with dice carrot.. the next day i can see it appear in her poo.. I cant figure out why.. the same goes for other vegetables.. even spring onion.. :Dancing_confused:

Last edited:

ast0212

It's normal :001_302:

I think only recently my 19 month son's poo has more digested food. He's been eating lots and lots of red capsicum so the poo came out red and not in capsicum bits like last time.

marshmallows

Yeah my boy has 'colorful' poop sometimes too haha! Err.. Not sure if any mummies encounter this, occasionally after I feed my boy fish, his poop next day will have a fishy smell. Not all the time though. Sorry if that sounds gross :p

ast0212

Yeah my boy has 'colorful' poop sometimes too haha! Err.. Not sure if any mummies encounter this, occasionally after I feed my boy fish, his poop next day will have a fishy smell. Not all the time though. Sorry if that sounds gross :p
Yes it happens with us too! Not with fish though, but with other foods. Like if he had chinese soup with those herbal stuff his pee and poo will smell like it. Oranges are the worse!! But poo once they eat solids stinks like hell... I miss his breastmilk poo!