15 month baby drooling excessively!

esthergal

Hi mummies,

My now 15 month baby salivates a lot, sometimes really excessively and will wet his clothes within 10 mins! Is this normal for baby of this age? I notice that his two molars are out already.

dfrtjie

Where do you live? Is it cold area? or now there are winters because it happens in winters frequently. Another reason for it may be your baby inhale liquid in large quantity.

diymummy

She could be growing some teeth like the molars. My son is like that too when he is growing molars.

DodoTan

my son almost 3 already. still drools sometimes. forgot to close his mouth. all his teeth are out already. some kids are just like that. they'll grow out of it eventually. my daughter is 16 months and even when teething, drools less than her brother.

Yienting

My boy was like tat too. A cousin of mine taught me to teach him drink water by using straw. It will help him to suck back his saliva. It was very useful. Try it..

Hi mummies,

My now 15 month baby salivates a lot, sometimes really excessively and will wet his clothes within 10 mins! Is this normal for baby of this age? I notice that his two molars are out already.