15 months girl still wake up at night

sjchan

My 15 months girl still wake up 2-3 times at most of the night .when she ard 10-12 months, she can sleep through the night without wake up in most of the night. Now she wake up almost every night but not ask for milk. Just need us pat pat her or give her pacifier. Though it's only take less less than 1min to make her sleep back,it still tiring to wake up for 2-3 times at night. Anybody has the similar problem? Is it normal? What should I do to make her sleep without wake up at night?

JacTan

My 15 months girl still wake up 2-3 times at most of the night .when she ard 10-12 months, she can sleep through the night without wake up in most of the night. Now she wake up almost every night but not ask for milk. Just need us pat pat her or give her pacifier. Though it's only take less less than 1min to make her sleep back,it still tiring to wake up for 2-3 times at night. Anybody has the similar problem? Is it normal? What should I do to make her sleep without wake up at night?
Hi,

I am facing the same problem as you with my 21 months old daughter. She has not slept through the night ever since she was born :err: She only nap once a day for 1.5hrs in the mid morning. My girl is a very active child so I guess she is one of those kid who doesn't like to sleep much..

Qookie

I read that kids who use the pacifier wake up in the middle of the night looking for it. My 10 month old wakes up wanting her pacifier and an occasional pat or two. Yes, i agree that it's really tiring because no one in the house can get a full night's rest (especially my 10 month old). Which is why i'm trying i wean her off her pacifier now. Maybe you can try that.

Alisa

my son stop taking pacifier when he was 5mth old by himself and he still wakes up during the night to drink milk...

twiggiez

my girl 28 months still wake up at night for milk. if we're lucky she'd wake once. on a bad night it would be 3 times. she just wouldn't go to bed without milk. guess daddy pampered her too much. or she's in a phase. sensing baby brother waking at night for milk, she also want. they sleep in seperate rooms though.
she stopped her pacifier at 23months.