15mth MMR injection

elmo493

Hi, just came back from Polyclinic for the free MMR injection.
I was told that he will get fever after 4-5days. Anything I should take precaution. This saturday is his cousin's 2 yrs old birthday. Should I bring him out to the park?

joeichen

I think it don't happen to all kids caused my boy didnt get any fever. I think going out shld be no pro but make sure bb drink alot of water.

elmo493

Thanks for the advise. My boy normally don't have fever after ject, some people say is better to have fever after ject because it show that the medication is working???
But once he got fever, I will be worry sick.

yakii

Hi, just came back from Polyclinic for the free MMR injection.
I was told that he will get fever after 4-5days. Anything I should take precaution. This saturday is his cousin's 2 yrs old birthday. Should I bring him out to the park?
normally b4 going to jab 3 days, my mum will make barley for my son to drink then go for the jab. After he took the jab will give plenty of water and alternate days of barlet again for 1 week..so far ok for him

elmo493

Actually is it better to have fever after the jab or without fever. Some say is better to have fever after jab to show that the medicine is working for the body!